Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

• Site Supporter
Just now, Jeebster said:

But what's changed from a month ago.....Sharia Law wasn't an issue when Howard 1st came on here

You know where Bahrain is, don’t you?

2 minutes ago, Spider said:

Sharia Law isn’t just some urban legend that many believe involves folk having their hands chopped off on St Helens Rd in the near future for stealing a loaf of bread.

i’d suggest you research the financial restrictions of Sharia Law, and don’t make us all wipe your arse.

What the fcuk are you on about....why on earth would I want to research anything about Sharia Law, I've asked on the back of Howards comment

Just now, Jeebster said:

What the fcuk are you on about....why on earth would I want to research anything about Sharia Law, I've asked on the back of Howards comment

Yet you want spoon feeding the information? We're not your personal good ffs

• Site Supporter
Just now, Jeebster said:

If a Muslim wishes to invest, Sharia Law will dictate much of the process.

1 minute ago, Jeebster said:

Quick google search came up with this

Central to Islamic banking and finance is an understanding of the importance of risk sharing as part of raising capital and the avoidance of riba (usury) and gharar (risk or uncertainty). 

so they want to avoid risk/uncertainty essentially. Both risk and uncertainty have grown recently with admin/points deductions on the table 

• Site Supporter
Just now, Boothy said:

Muslims in National dress openly drink alcohol in Bahrain. 

Muslim I used to work with would break his Ramadan fast with a bottle of Budweiser every day