Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

Contrary to most opinion, some of the rich don't become rich through graft and/or luck - they get there through being fucking parasites.

I wish we could've burned this leechlike cunt off our club with a lit cigarette three years ago...

It seems even death brings Eddie Davies no respite from putting his hand in his pocket, again, and I couldn't think of a less worthy benificiary.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

This should of been solved in court really can not believe they have adjourned this just off the intent we are filling for admin, after twice saying we are imminently about to be bought out just so we could get the court to adjourn the case.

Edited by Okocha10

2 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Not that it's primary concern yet still, but this is another shambolic pre-season in the making.

And god knows how it will affect season ticket sales - normally they'd be on sale now with early birds for the next 4 weeks. 

A little bit concerned our direct debits "auto-renew", when does the first payment for next season come out?  I'm tempted to cancel my DD with the bank.

So if we are in admin and it was initiated by the Davies family does that mean that:

• Anderson is now likely to get his 5 million?
  • Is it likely that it will be ringfenced to pay back the 5 million he borrowed from ED or is there a way he can avoid repayment? (plus the other 3 million)?
  • Davies family will have to cough up a further 5 million for admin?
  • That they probably have a buyer lined up otherwise they wouldn't have triggered it in the first place - and are taking the risk that their preferred buyer will win the auction?

2 minutes ago, chrisw99 said:

And god knows how it will affect season ticket sales - normally they'd be on sale now with early birds for the next 4 weeks. 

A little bit concerned our direct debits "auto-renew", when does the first payment for next season come out?  I'm tempted to cancel my DD with the bank.

You should, as there might not be any footy

While all of this is going on; lets not forget this is a further 2 weeks that staff at the club and hotel will go without being paid. We all thought this would be the final date for a decision, and instead we still aren't in administration, and players such as Pawel can leave tomorrow, free of charge.

It's a total disgrace. 

Chairman’s notes - spends more time spouting bollocks about another clown and how his families reputation has been affected (oh poor Ken) than apologising for the shit storm and self gaining actions he has taken

what a complete and utter rancid twat this fella is

4 minutes ago, Matthew1234 said:

While all of this is going on; lets not forget this is a further 2 weeks that staff at the club and hotel will go without being paid. We all thought this would be the final date for a decision, and instead we still aren't in administration, and players such as Pawel can leave tomorrow, free of charge.

It's a total disgrace. 

Nothing surprises me anymore 

I have today learned that Moonshift putting the club in to admin does not result in the collection and transfer of collateral (shares) from KA. Therefore KA will still owe Moonshift £5M on the fixed charge.

The main issue for Moonshift is the funding of administration and I’m told this will be done by 

a) Reducing club outgoings by allowing players and staff to walk, or alternatively making them redundant upon appointment of administrators. 

b) Some funding provided by FV 

c) Club funds currently in place 

The reason that FV are considered to be favourites and are probably going to be the only bidder is because they have a deal   with PBP & Warburton that will see the novation of the debt obligation to FV. This reduces the costs of buying from admin by £8M. 

Worth noting though that FV fell at the same hurdle as Bassini and for the exact same reason- couldn’t provide EFL with proof of funds for ongoing support.

Would I be correct in thinking 10 working days to get an Administration company in, with all creditors agreed on the company?

10 working days to finalise a sale of the club and hotel, lock stock and barrel?

If neither have been done before 22nd May then the judge will/can wind up?