Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

2 minutes ago, Rizlar said:

All over the Bolton Wanderers web page regards staff relying  on a food bank.

No I mean has Lee been uploading photos of him eating steak? Wouldn't put it past him given his previous social media crap

16 minutes ago, TroySwoosh said:

4.jpg

This is Kathy lloyd, the other is an imposter

Aye, but if she'd carried on looking like that she's not be with the fuck wit Lee... 

If Shandong buy us we could get some decent loan players if they front the money. Would have thought promotion to the Championship would be an incentive if they have any ambition. And if they are genuinely interested in buying us, they probably have.

5 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Here here, survival for a season would be credible

Agree, anything above the relegation zone at this point is a success.

Expectations will change depending on the new owner, if Shandong are for real then we can be more optimistic. Little voice in my head is nagging me though that they will probably not want to buy us in the end. However, I'd rather be optimistic than pessimistic at this stage, even if it means getting my hopes dashed. Come on you Shandongers!

• Site Supporter

from a "contact"
administrators had meeting with staff and told them they don't know when they will be paid. However they said the "don't expect to be there long"
Chinese have been back again over weekend 😉

• Site Supporter

hotel will probably close as this is still not in admin - KA and an other have interest in hotel 

An other being the chap Mr James from Howfen

Don't shoot the messenger 

Edited by Ratwhite

Just now, Pricey said:

I don't understand why most are jumping the gun and talking about we could make the playoffs and all that bollocks. One thing at a fucking time please. Let's get out of admin first

Some posts are sarcastic myself included 

you need to understand people’s humour on here 

Was reading about a few clubs who've had admin/points deductions, and Chester City is a worrying example, got points deducted for going into admin, then got it increased after a winding up order by the HMRC.   Then players refused to play a fixture due to non payment of wages, the result of which was expulsion from the league...(Although that was the Conference league so probably different rules)

"In the summer of 2009 Chester City was placed into the hands of administrators with debts of £7 million, inclusive of Stephen Vaughan's £5.5 million investments,[31] which incurred a 10-point penalty. This in turn was increased to a 25-point penalty once the HMRC overturned a cva"

"On 9 February 2010, Chester City failed to fulfill a fixture at Forest Green Rovers. It was reported by the BBC that the players refused to get on the team bus and that the players had also threatened twice to strike following non-payment of wages.[39] Three days later, the Football Conference suspended Chester for seven days, during which their fixtures were suspended.

The suspension was to allow them to put their finances in order and respond to the charge of breaking five separate Conference rules. The breaches include the abandoned game against Forest Green and the cancelling of a game due to an unpaid police bill.[40] At a meeting of the Football Conference board on 18 February, it was recommended that Chester be expelled from the league because the members of the board "failed to be convinced" that the club would fulfill its fixtures."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chester_City_F.C.

4 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Some posts are sarcastic myself included 

you need to understand people’s humour on here 

I get some people are having a laugh mate but some people ain't