Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

18 minutes ago, Hoppy510 said:

I'm sorry but tripe without vinegar is sacrilege. And cowheel needs serious boiling, preferably with barley, carrots and onions so it is inevitably a delicious, gelatinous and partially nutritious stew.

Not sure what you are on about?

I do like tripe with vinegar - that's precisely what I said - and what you quoted me as saying???

9 hours ago, birch-chorley said:

Uni lad just had a video of a girl putting Mayonnaise on her mixed meat curry and special fried rice from a Chinese take away! 

I love Mayo, but fuck me, that’s gone too far 

I don't get Mayo. Its egg yolks and fat. It tastes of fuck all. If you're going to ruin food at least brown sauce has flavour. Mayo is just pointless. Just calories for no pay off in my view. 

• Site Supporter

Just now, birch-chorley said:

Might as well put the business that washes its own face into administration, nothing to fund 

Saying that, your going to struggle to take bookings for the foreseeable future given all that’s going on 

do you think?

why would anybody care? deals to be had shirley?

• Site Supporter
12 hours ago, stevieb said:

Howard is a turmeric cod goujon in a toasted brioche bun and dill mayo kind of WUM. 

I wish you'd write a book, maybe with input from spider.

From shape shifting lizzards to this. Great imagery- surely be a winner.

Anyway, gravy on fish- minging.

Vinegar on trips, as Howard said- essential- partly fill all the little honeycombs.

11 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

and a few slices or warbies thick white doens't go amiss

That's  ruined it for me, I know it's not the said thing, but I really do find it the shittest bread of all

2 minutes ago, Sweep said:

That's  ruined it for me, I know it's not the said thing, but I really do find it the shittest bread of all

yes but as youve never left Bolton your opinion means fuck all :D

8 minutes ago, Breightmet Boy said:

Full page article in todays Daily Mail.  Jesus its worse than i thought, never knew it was so bad for the staff, seriously.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7033459/Bolton-players-pain-demise-impact-non-playing-staff-truly-horrific.html

What do people expect? Loads on minimum wage or not much more....all have bills. Few people in this country will be able to go two or three months without pay without seriously negative impact on their lives. Especially if during that time they are still having to go to work.

Ken and the EFL are an utter disgrace here. Unforgivable. 

I'm not a religious man in the slightest but from reading that massive praise has to go to Phil Mason the club chaplain. If all religious bods acted like him the world would be a much better place. 

Hope when all this dies down he gets the recognition he deserves. 

1 minute ago, frank_spencer said:

I'm not a religious man in the slightest but from reading that massive praise has to go to Phil Mason the club chaplain. If all religious bods acted like him the world would be a much better place. 

Hope when all this dies down he gets the recognition he deserves. 

He's a really top bloke. Couldn't care less that he's religious or not - he's just a really decent bloke who cares about people. 

God bless the member of staff at the end of the report, it goes to show how much they care.  

"The EFL have been a disgrace, we have had nothing from them, no calls to say they support us, nothing.  They were quick to take 12 points off us mind"

Not been paid for a couple of months, struggling big with council tax bills etc and the member of staff is more bothered about the points deduction.  I hope that member of staff wins the lottery and has good health into later life, what a bloody star.

26 minutes ago, Breightmet Boy said:

Full page article in todays Daily Mail.  Jesus its worse than i thought, never knew it was so bad for the staff, seriously.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7033459/Bolton-players-pain-demise-impact-non-playing-staff-truly-horrific.html

Got a lump in the throat reading that, the best of people come out in the worst times

Never quite understood why being a top bloke, caring for and helping people, is somehow associated with religion. 2 completely separate entities. One is an undoubted force for good we should all aspire to & the other is just a way of life for some that is no more relevant than football & sport is for me.

Hopefully we will get the accounts unfrozen & get the pay situation sorted as soon as possible. Wonder what's going on with the Heathcotes business since the hotel has been shut? Will he not claim for damages to his business 

1 hour ago, Breightmet Boy said:

Someone needs to put this on a full page of the London Evening Standard with Anderson’s and his restaurants name all over it and just shame the fucker. I don’t think there has ever been a more loathed man that him in the history of the club. I know 2 of the staff personally and the despair is now beyond extreme for them.