Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

23 minutes ago, Hoppy510 said:

Best thing on a breakfast butty is brown and red sauce in equal measure, just like the best thing on a hotdog is red sauce and mustard. Doesn't everybody do that?

I think you can actually get arrested for having both, crimes against food act. 😂

12 hours ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Other favourite sources

Fish fingers - Tartare

Chippy fish - Curry sauce

Beef - English mustard

Gammon - English mustard

Lamb - Mint sauce

Pork - Apple sauce

Turkey - Cranberry

Tinned Tuna - Mayo

Mint/Lamb - I'll give you that. For bacon it's mayo.

Oh and on the subject of tasty comestibles I give you these that I had from Tesco yesterday. Trinidad Scorpion chili gives them a fair welly:

IDShot_540x540.jpg

1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

Why would you need bbq sauce on fajitas? when they are done properly they don’t need a sauce surely?

Same can be said for most foods

Most of the time if you have to douse it in a load of sickly sauce you’re using a shit bit of meat, cooking it wrong or eating somewhere shite

33 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

Same can be said for most foods

Most of the time if you have to douse it in a load of sickly sauce you’re using a shit bit of meat, cooking it wrong or eating somewhere shite

My point exactly. 

We can't be arsed to do a Sunday dinner today, so we've slipped a chicken in and we're have it with some salad bits and some wraps.

I'm thinking either spicey mayo (home bargains crucial) or BBQ sauce as an accompanyment?.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Whitestar said:

We can't be arsed to do a Sunday dinner today, so we've slipped a chicken in and we're have it with some salad bits and some wraps.

I'm thinking either spicey mayo (home bargains crucial) or BBQ sauce as an accompanyment?.

Sweet chilli sauce as well as mayo on that. Lad loves wraps so we often have that combination.