Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

12 minutes ago, Ghana White said:

Love the Tranmere video, more of that shows we matter. I've enjoyed united fans revelling in it on Twitter as well. Better then being patted on the head by other fans.

wont be laughing when whare wooping there asses with Shandong Luneng reserves

Ah, bless the tinpot Scouse wannabe fucktards.

The only silver lining from our relegation and their possible promotion would be another opportunity to smash these cunts all over Birkenhead again.

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, sleepingindian said:

tell ya what if trampmere go up we will give them a 12 pts head start

We will need a much better set of players than we have now

2 minutes ago, victor meldrew said:

lets hope there will be  more people going  to home , away games than last year.

#fucking support your club or it may go bust.

Great call, but we’ve a lot of fuckwits who supposedly call themselves fans who can’t find there way to the macron but can find there way Hogarth for a beer or to other non league clubs in the locality rather than support the team they supposed to support. 

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Great call, but we’ve a lot of fuckwits who supposedly call themselves fans who can’t find there way to the macron but can find there way Hogarth for a beer or to other non league clubs in the locality rather than support the team they supposed to support. 

Bang on 

already heard shite like I’m going watching Chorley next year

6 minutes ago, sleepingindian said:

id bite youre right arm of to go to a match, but live in redditch and have a demanding young family too look after

Them kind of circumstances are different 

we have plenty of supporters who are able to go but can’t be arsed or sit at home watching on dodgy boxes 

15 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Them kind of circumstances are different 

we have plenty of supporters who are able to go but can’t be arsed or sit at home watching on dodgy boxes 

ill take take the kids when there older knowing my luck they will either not be into football or support villa or some shit. 

4 minutes ago, sleepingindian said:

ill take take the kids when there older knowing my luck they will either not be into football or support villa or some shit. 

Anyone who has distance to travel like yourself has my respect, especially with the trains last season it’s not easy 

maybe try and see if there’s other wanderers fans in your area you could share travel costs now and again

34 minutes ago, sleepingindian said:

id bite youre right arm of to go to a match, but live in redditch and have a demanding young family too look after

You'll be alright if we draw Alvechurch away in the FA Cup.

1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

59 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Anyone who has distance to travel like yourself has my respect, especially with the trains last season it’s not easy 

maybe try and see if there’s other wanderers fans in your area you could share travel costs now and again

Be very careful fellas, i've said exactly the same in previous posts....there's an awful lot of 'supporters' who don't take kindly to being called out. Any excuse not to go and it will be used to justify being a shitfan it seems.

35 minutes ago, anthonyj said:

Be very careful fellas, i've said exactly the same in previous posts....there's an awful lot of 'supporters' who don't take kindly to being called out. Any excuse not to go and it will be used to justify being a shitfan it seems.

Fuck um, your with us or against us. 

2 hours ago, sleepingindian said:

When I am home I live just down the road near Pershore but work and live in London for the past six years; that will end this year though, There is another white who lives down in Stroud and we travel to some games

1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

Now let's take stock of the situation 

Its Bolton (BWFC) or fuck All 😊

End of!

Bob on.  

Season tickets again next season and great or bobbins, I'm aiming for a minimum 12 away games too.

The check a trade trophy can feck off though