Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

59 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

After previously saying Bahrainians were taking over, then Bassini, I don't think we need to worry about this.

Hopefully!

Don't forget the suggestions of the Bahrainis lending the money to Bassini. Absolute lunacy.

1 hour ago, Ani said:

On a positive note I was over that way today and popped into club shop to get some stuff for Yoof. 

There was virtually no stock or people about but the lads were there were excellent. Just saying how they hope all gets sorted as ‘we were fans before we worked here.’ I hope the new owners realise how much some of the lower paid staff have put in over recent weeks/months. 

I was in on Monday and thought the same. Got mini me a t-shirt but nowt in adult sizes fer me. 

If you or your yoof wear a small the kits are 8 quid can't go wrong with that. 

6 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

I was in on Monday and thought the same. Got mini me a t-shirt but nowt in adult sizes fer me. 

If you or your yoof wear a small the kits are 8 quid can't go wrong with that. 

Yoof is 20 but a medium. I am not a small. 😭😁

21 minutes ago, TrickyTrotter said:

2 interested parties have paid their £25k so far according to iles and a deadline for bids has been set

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/17661064.bolton-wanderers-administrators-set-early-bid-deadline/

Got to think with the 7th June deadline that some of the 30 interested parties have gone above and beyond prior to this in terms of speaking to creditors etc...etc... even with my glass half full view of us going into Administration I wasn’t expecting such a quick timetable to get bids in... 

5 hours ago, DLH said:

Got to think with the 7th June deadline that some of the 30 interested parties have gone above and beyond prior to this in terms of speaking to creditors etc...etc... even with my glass half full view of us going into Administration I wasn’t expecting such a quick timetable to get bids in... 

Got to hand it to the administrators, they're not dragging their feet so far!

People on here seemed to think it would be a much longer process just to get the club on the market and I can understand why. I wonder if they're working so quickly because the new season is looming or because Fildraw are paying them extra to do so.

Edited by Mantra

6 minutes ago, Mantra said:

Got to hand it to the administrators, they're not dragging their heels so far!

People on here seemed to think it would be a much longer process just to get the club on the market and I can understand why. I wonder if they're working so quickly because the new season is looming or because Fildraw are paying them extra to do so.

To be fair to the people on here, they were going off similar situations at other football clubs. Look at Coventry, they have been in admin for 6 years

Just now, Pricey said:

To be fair to the people on here, they were going off similar situations at other football clubs. Look at Coventry, they have been in admin for 6 years

Of course, not trying to call people out or be "told you so" or anything like that. Their reasoning for believing so was sound, so it's a nice surprise that it's moving quicker than expected.

Just now, Mantra said:

Of course, not trying to call people out or be "told you so" or anything like that. Their reasoning for believing so was sound, so it's a nice surprise that it's moving quicker than expected.

Ah sorry pal, I took your post in the wrong way. My bad

1 minute ago, Pricey said:

Ah sorry pal, I took your post in the wrong way. My bad

No worries.

People often take what I say over text the wrong way. I'm a nice lad honestly! Must just type like a cunt.