Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

18 hours ago, hughmungus said:

So no real facts to support your complete bullshit theory then, just him answering questions after being bombarded at times. The wife beater bit none of us can comment on as this isn’t Jeremy Kyle is it. 

No intention to go through posts like you seem to have the time for, but he was spot on more than he wasn’t.

Seem without him, we are all a bit lost about what’s happening. My money is still on the Chinese/Mark Leather mob.

A group have purchased the debt from Moonshift and will be recalling the shares.

It's the King of Bahrain.

Oh no. They sent the notice to recall to the wrong address.

Bassini is backed by nobody.

Bassini is backed by Thai money.

Bassini might end up being backed by the King of Bahrain.

Bassini will be completing the deal.

What was he spot on about, to outweigh this mountain of bullshit?

39 minutes ago, Kane57 said:

Knew this was coming and so jumped before he was pushed. Right now Sluffy is just about getting hard

Makes no odds he should have been pushed in Feb at the very latest, but the trust "investigation" concluded he was ok to crack on. In the meantime he's even been on telly speaking on the trust's behalf. They think the league should introduce better controls on ownership yet they don't suggest what the sanctions should be against owners without making clubs like ours an even less attractive proposition. All the while they have a co opted board member in all kinds of trouble with his regulatory body. 

Then they wonder why they struggle to attract people with the skillset and time on their hands onto their board or sub committees of it (should they even exist?).

Wouldn't be surprised if they agree with some of their critics that the biggest barrier to engagement can be addressed by a bigger focus on social media. 

Rant over. 

42 minutes ago, Tombwfc said:

A group have purchased the debt from Moonshift and will be recalling the shares.

Personally I don't think it matters whether everything Howard wrote was right or wrong seeing as he kept us all entertained and distracted during one of the darkest periods of our club's history. I'd like to read more of his bullshit TBH.

1 hour ago, Tombwfc said:

17 minutes ago, RoadRunnerFan said:

Makes no odds he should have been pushed in Feb at the very latest, but the trust "investigation" concluded he was ok to crack on. In the meantime he's even been on telly speaking on the trust's behalf. They think the league should introduce better controls on ownership yet they don't suggest what the sanctions should be against owners without making clubs like ours an even less attractive proposition. All the while they have a co opted board member in all kinds of trouble with his regulatory body. 

Then they wonder why they struggle to attract people with the skillset and time on their hands onto their board or sub committees of it (should they even exist?).

Wouldn't be surprised if they agree with some of their critics that the biggest barrier to engagement can be addressed by a bigger focus on social media. 

Rant over. 

2 belting posts one after another

spot on fellas

have we reclaimed WW back? :D

Edited by jules_darby

9 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

2 belting posts one after another

spot on fellas

have we reclaimed WW back? :D

Cheers Jules, if the time you took to post that gave your missus a momentary break from your relentless violence, then my good deed for the day is done.  😂

1 hour ago, RoadRunnerFan said:

Cheers Jules, if the time you took to post that gave your missus a momentary break from your relentless violence, then my good deed for the day is done.  😂

Ha, that was the other miserable bald chap  Uncle Traf, but I’m sure Howard thinks similar me :)

The ST really does need an overhaul and make some changes

Im not against them as such, just how they’ve represented themselves since being formed. They seem to shoot themselves in the foot, get angry if challenged, and have yet to offer anything useful imo. Lots of noise but no substance

Don't think they deserve the abuse they get but they certainly need to learn how to interact better

On 26/05/2019 at 10:10, Hoppy510 said:

Personally I don't think it matters whether everything Howard wrote was right or wrong seeing as he kept us all entertained and distracted during one of the darkest periods of our club's history. I'd like to read more of his bullshit TBH.

Good. It would be better if he/she 'entertained you 'elsewhere. If being patronised and insulted by a devious bullshit merchant is your idea of entertainment  must be a better place for you and other Howard acolytes infesting WW

On 26/05/2019 at 09:16, Tombwfc said:

So why didn’t you pick him up on it at the time ?, he knew more than anyone else for a period though and I found it a relief from some of the usual bollocks spouted by other so called experts on everything to do with BWFC. 

Edited by hughmungus

1 minute ago, hughmungus said:

So why didn’t you pick him up on it at the time ?, he knew more than anyone else on here at the time.

You can go back and read it if you want. I was always of the opinion (and still am) that Howard being on here was worthwhile. We had little else to go on at the time, so why spend pages trying to expose him or catch him out. Time was always going to tell how credible he was.

Time has now told and it's now 100% clear that it was a load of shit. So his race on here is run. 

You said he got more right than wrong. I've given you a (brief) list of what he got wrong. What did he get right?

1 minute ago, Tombwfc said:

You can go back and read it if you want. I was always of the opinion (and still am) that Howard being on here was worthwhile. We had little else to go on at the time, so why spend pages trying to expose him or catch him out. Time was always going to tell how credible he was.

Time has now told and it's now 100% clear that it was a load of shit. So his race on here is run. 

You said he got more right than wrong. I've given you a (brief) list of what he got wrong. What did he get right?

He entertained us

On 26/05/2019 at 10:10, Hoppy510 said:

Why do you need to read his bullshit because most write bullshit on this thread.

Nothing will happen now until the bids are in so just chill out

• Site Supporter
56 minutes ago, hughmungus said:

So why didn’t you pick him up on it at the time ?, he knew more than anyone else for a period though and I found it a relief from some of the usual bollocks spouted by other so called experts on everything to do with BWFC. 

Like many I found Howard's knowledge of the process informative & a lot of his early claims credible though still speculative. Time however showed these claims to be wildly erratic & contradictory & his/her reaction when questioned most telling. 

There would be no point to his/her return now since he/she has been found to be talking with their privates dangling in the breeze. 

31 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Why do you need to read his bullshit because most write bullshit on this thread.

Nothing will happen now until the bids are in so just chill out

Spot on, too much time wasted on here by those who need to be ITK first and blast out 'I told you all so'.  It will all come out in the wash, chill out 🙂

BWFC Food Bank posted on Twitter that we should report Ken Anderson to the insolvency regulators to prevent him from becoming involved in the hotel via administration. Does anyone know anything more about this? 

51 minutes ago, BIGBW said:

BWFC Food Bank posted on Twitter that we should report Ken Anderson to the insolvency regulators to prevent him from becoming involved in the hotel via administration. Does anyone know anything more about this? 

Seems like someone behind the twitter account grasping at straws to me.

It takes time to investigate fully any serious valid claims and I would imagine the Hotel would have long been dealt with before that could happen.

Whoever complains need also to proof KA/ICI Ltd broke the law or the Companies Act, acted irregularly or in a way of serious misconduct in its affairs or caused significant harm to customers, suppliers, etc. 

I doubt very much that Anderson was naive enough to do any of the procedural 'irregularities' and it was Bolton Wanders Football and Athletics Company, Burnden Leisure and/or Whites Hotel that were the companies possibly deemed to be causing 'significant harm' and not ICI Ltd which is more a holding company than a trading one.

Just because people may think Anderson is a cunt doesn't actually proves he's done anything legally wrong.

If it makes people happier to write to the Insolvency Service (or even the police) then let them do so but they won't get far unless they have relevant facts that meet the criteria of the IS/police for them to investigate.

2 hours ago, Sluffy said:

Seems like someone behind the twitter account grasping at straws to me.

It takes time to investigate fully any serious valid claims and I would imagine the Hotel would have long been dealt with before that could happen.

Whoever complains need also to proof KA/ICI Ltd broke the law or the Companies Act, acted irregularly or in a way of serious misconduct in its affairs or caused significant harm to customers, suppliers, etc. 

I doubt very much that Anderson was naive enough to do any of the procedural 'irregularities' and it was Bolton Wanders Football and Athletics Company, Burnden Leisure and/or Whites Hotel that were the companies possibly deemed to be causing 'significant harm' and not ICI Ltd which is more a holding company than a trading one.

Just because people may think Anderson is a cunt doesn't actually proves he's done anything legally wrong.

If it makes people happier to write to the Insolvency Service (or even the police) then let them do so but they won't get far unless they have relevant facts that meet the criteria of the IS/police for them to investigate.

So sayeth SKA lead cocksucker