Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

Just a note, Bassini can't delay anything with the takeover, he can only take any litigation out against Anderson, and Anderson claimed that Bassini failed to provide proof of funds, so that arguent is now a dead duck. Once we went into administration, that was the end of all deals. I suspect the hold up is around technicalities rather than fundamental issues, but with our club, nothing would surprise me to be honest

I'm just hoping they're moving it on whilst it's delayed. HoT doesn't seem to mean much, so if they are now taking steps that should happen between HoT and the official purchase it doesn't make a difference. Just means the time taken between those 2 points may be less than expected.

FV failed to sort the deal last time, so hopefully it's not anything to do with that.

23 minutes ago, sleepingindian said:

sounds like something is happening. facebook group Bolton Wanderers Football Club And Proud put an all eyes on bwfc emoji 

may be an incoming they seem to be spot on when they say something from what ive read

"we think it’s deal done. Don’t want to spread any fake news so waiting for sources to find out"

They claim they think announcement today or tomorrow. Seems like the obvious guess to be honest. Hopefully it's more than just HoT if there is an announcement.

11 minutes ago, Razaldo9 said:

"we think it’s deal done. Don’t want to spread any fake news so waiting for sources to find out"

They claim they think announcement today or tomorrow. Seems like the obvious guess to be honest. Hopefully it's more than just HoT if there is an announcement.

good news if so

1 hour ago, sleepingindian said:

sounds like something is happening. facebook group Bolton Wanderers Football Club And Proud put an all eyes on bwfc emoji 

may be an incoming they seem to be spot on when they say something from what ive read

This is what they posted 30 mins ago

Until anything becomes official we will not be posting any rumours. We want to be a page that supports the club and doesn’t spread fake news COYWM #BWFC

24 minutes ago, bwfc2003 said:

And looking further into it, its only a fans page - nothing remotely official or hands on

It can be useful 

however sometimes they act like cocks as they know several workers at the club who pass info back and they go all “ we have good info but can’t tell” 

• Moderators

As if someone at the club, above the tea lady, would pass information that could impact their livelihood on to someone on a Facebook group. That's how fucked up this whole situation, people believing shit because they haven't heard anything for a full fucking day.

5 minutes ago, Carlos said:

As if someone at the club, above the tea lady, would pass information that could impact their livelihood on to someone on a Facebook group. That's how fucked up this whole situation, people believing shit because they haven't heard anything for a full fucking day.

They get it from some lad in the club shop apparently, all bullshit & guessing but they put it on the page and folk take it as gospel 

Tbf I think that all the false dawns and let downs have made people twitchier than they normally would be. All the shit we've had has bred alot of fatalism with a "it's bound to go wrong again" attitude.

Like all of us they love BWFC and just want the terrible mess to finally come to an end. It'll be reet I'm sure. (Well I hope!)

Edited by Burnden Pies

9 minutes ago, Happy Wanderer said:

It's almost getting to the point where this thread gets closed off due to fake news aka bullshit.

When the deal is done we can all celebrate without he said this she said that meaningless shite.

700 and odd pages too late!

5 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Won't see many of that lot taking part in the other threads on here into the season

Thank fuck for that. Get back to WW for proper fans taking piss out of each other with no agenda's? Or 'he said she said bollocks' and private arguments. Oh and concise and succint posts 👍