Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

Just now, Mounts Kipper said:

What happens if creditors vote no to the 35% settlement? 

Then either FV up's its offer, which seems unlikely in view of no other bidders being interested in the club and what it will cost to keep it running as a going concern, or, as the Administrators report clearly indicated, liquidation will take place.

I guess the unsecured creditors will in that case be probably a great deal worse off because it would seem to me that all the club assets already have secured charges against them.

At 35p in the £, I'm already guessing that the agreement is to pay the unsecured creditors over three years and not two - presumably because FV isn't flushed with money to settle sooner.

Sorry to be dim as I don’t quite understand it, but in a simple answer... can the takeover now not be announced/done until after this date? 

Or can it be announced and completed then this vote take place afterwards? 

4 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

Then either FV up's its offer, which seems unlikely in view of no other bidders being interested in the club and what it will cost to keep it running as a going concern, or, as the Administrators report clearly indicated, liquidation will take place.

I guess the unsecured creditors will in that case be probably a great deal worse off because it would seem to me that all the club assets already have secured charges against them.

At 35p in the £, I'm already guessing that the agreement is to pay the unsecured creditors over three years and not two - presumably because FV isn't flushed with money to settle sooner.

The 35% is EFL rules and is 3 year payback period, that suggests that FV ain’t cash rich, as if they’d paid it back in 12 months they’d be able to offer 25% according to EFL rules. 

I wouldn’t worry so much about players fitness those out of contract looking for clubs will be keeping fit

plus you don’t need to gel in a parkinson side as he will change it week after 

just as well we are away first gives more time to sort ticketing out 

Edited by radcliffe white

Just now, Mounts Kipper said:

The 35% is EFL rules and is 3 year payback period, that suggests that FV ain’t cash rich, as if they’d paid it back in 12 months they’d be able to offer 25% according to EFL rules. 

I know.

That's exactly what I said.

I'm not understanding  why you are telling me something I have just told you/everyone else?

13 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

They will be weeks away from fitness and gelling together at a team. You might as well accept the first 5 or 6 games will be defeats. Mind realistically next season is going to be the grimmest in living memory regardless now.

Aren't you a bundle of joy

1 minute ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Nixon is out of his depth and getting schooled on twitter by that jme dude...who does actually seem to know his stuff.

Was it not the JME dude that Nixon told everyone to follow in the first place?