Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

10 minutes ago, Carlos said:

No one knows why the mystery buyer is then? That's the test of all these who act like that have some inside track, educated guesswork passed off as fact.

Whoever it is (this is a question to Howard really), would they have had to set up a specific company for the share ownership to be transferred to - such as Inner Circle Investments, SSBWFC, Football Ventures - Whites, have done and if so would it be registered in the UK?

If so I guess it might be feasible to search Companies House looking for it - although I don't know how easy that would be unless it has Bolton Wanderers or similar in its name?

Just a thought?

6 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

Whoever it is (this is a question to Howard really), would they have had to set up a specific company for the share ownership to be transferred to - such as Inner Circle Investments, SSBWFC, Football Ventures - Whites, have done and if so would it be registered in the UK?

If so I guess it might be feasible to search Companies House looking for it - although I don't know how easy that would be unless it has Bolton Wanderers or similar in its name?

Just a thought?

Yes, but the likelihood is that the named representatives will be nominees at this stage. 

• Site Supporter
36 minutes ago, Carlos said:

No one knows why the mystery buyer is then? That's the test of all these who act like that have some inside track, educated guesswork passed off as fact.

It’s a mix of people. A recipe for success. A big, beautiful Stu and dumplings.

37 minutes ago, jmjhb said:

Lies does apparently, obviously he isn't telling us yet

Based on the pure fact that he has proven repeatedly to be completely and utterly out of the loop and far less ITK than even folk off here it is highly unlikely that he has any idea who it is and will undoubtedly find out after it is suggested on here by our very own Howard or the like. 

It was Lee in brownface with a smear of cherry rose on his fizzgog, a teatowel on his head and one of Kathy's dressing gowns on - posing 'Mazzy Mamoo' style as a fake sheikh.

His proof of funding was a couple of bin bags of monopoly money with a smattering of genuine fivers and tenners atop.

He wasn't posing as a fake sheikh actually, he was posing as a sheikh.

Buys us 'til the 3rd, one thick fucker that judge.

41 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

I imagine Iles believed it to be Robert Sarver (Stuart Holden/Steve Nash consortium)

Are they the new party? Or is it someone else?

100% on fire with all this Howard, great info!

12 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Hmm, Ali Koc of fenerbache was looking to buy an english club a couple of years ago, he's worth about £1 Billion. Not saying it is him, but he owns a major european football team

Doesn't necessarily have to be a foreigner though as this piece indicates it may be a club in this Country

The court was told that the would-be buyer currently owns a stake in another football club, and so needs more time to relinquish control of that club before taking on any stake in Bolton. .

17 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

Doesn't necessarily have to be a foreigner though as this piece indicates it may be a club in this Country

The court was told that the would-be buyer currently owns a stake in another football club, and so needs more time to relinquish control of that club before taking on any stake in Bolton. .

Where is this quote from?