Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

4 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Efl mon, trying to defend Bassini.

Still quite possible that he won't be able to produce funds etc. Howard's lot not quite out yet.

We believe the issue is getting the funds in to the UK as opposed to their existence. 

I call bullshit.

It's all secret in court this that and the other.

Then a talksport journo then see's a guy leave court after the hearing.  Get's into a Rolls Royce and the journo asks him who he is/representing.  He replies, "Lawrence Bassini".

Why the secrecy in court?

1 minute ago, ZiggyStardust said:

I would have expected the reporter sent by Talksport to be able to recognise an infamous character who's rumoured to be in with a shout, without having to ask him his name.

It was Howard getting into his Rolls, trolling the radio.

H has played a blinder there. 

1 minute ago, The Norpig said:

I call bullshit.

Then a talksport journo then see's a guy leave court after the hearing.  Get's into a Rolls Royce and the journo asks him who he is/representing.  He replies, "Lawrence Bassini".

Agreed.

It was Howard's solicitor

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, Happy Wanderer said:

Bassini was in court and admited he is the new buyer of the club.

OMG

Just been all over talksport Jim White and Simon Jordon questioning a stuttering twat from efl he couldn’t get his words out. 

Fucking unbelievable if this goes through 

4 minutes ago, The Norpig said:

I call bullshit.

Shaun Harvey has said that it is Bassini going through their "processes". Think that confirms it. 

He probably will be bad Bassini but this shit saying "if you think Anderson is bad you haven't see anything" is a load of shit. How could you be worse than Anderson when he's nearly took the club to the brink of liquidation 

• Site Supporter
Just now, Okocha10 said:

He probably will be bad Bassini but this shit saying "if you think Anderson is bad you haven't see anything" is a load of shit. How could you be worse than Anderson when he's nearly took the club to the brink of liquidation 

Watch this space.......