Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Anyway fuck all this who knows what shit

lets get the game on its fucking massive 

Yep, win this & I have to go to fucking Derby, draw/lose & I'm away having fun 😎

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

Like the old days on champ manager, you take over another club to milk them dry 

In this case, someone could buy us to then pay millions to another club in transfer fees just so the other club has greater turnover to navigate FFP 

Plausoble but it would stick out like a saw thumb if we continually bought shite players from one club for top money 

On another note, if your mob have bought these shares from Moonshift and Ken (ICI) aren’t planning on paying them back, do your lot stand to lose out then? Must have been circa £5m to £8m to acquire the debt from moonshift  

Surely an arrangement to only pay for the debt once they have the shares.

1 minute ago, Mantra said:

What’s the chances we’re still not sold by 7th May?

Howard's group should be able to take it on the 10th. So you'd expect a deal before then if that's best for ken. Only goes on to the deadline if no deal and Howard's don't call in the shares I guess.

1 hour ago, Howardroark said:

Possible, although it was taken out of BWFC per se. ICI used assets it held in BWFC as collateral and then placed the debt with BWFC in the form of an intercompany obligation. 

Admittance would result in an embargo.

Would it not boil  down to the factoring company possibly having better security with ICIL holding the cash so that the cash was exposed to less risk from the actions of other creditors of BWFC. It also occurs to me that Ken may have persuaded the EFL that there was sufficient cash to see out the season by having this cash in reserve, although by spending it Ken might well be putting himself at greater risk of personal financial loss.

5 minutes ago, Take Hunt Off said:

For the umpteenth time do you want a club or liquifuckingdation?

If its Bassini we still survive not ideal but heyho we are Bwfc.

Well the rumour goes that if it is Bassini we will be dirt rich 

7 minutes ago, Take Hunt Off said:

For the umpteenth time do you want a club or liquifuckingdation?

If its Bassini we still survive not ideal but heyho we are Bwfc.

Its worrying that they seem to not understand this. Also many don't understand what liquidation means. 

Liquidate the club and even if someone bought the ground to start again chances are some of us here wouldn't see our club in league football again. 

Bassini is clearly well connected

He might not have a pot to piss in, but that doesn't mean he doesn't know people who have money.

Bassini knows the processes involved in buying a football club, maybe his associates don't have that knowledge or the time/patience/will to go through it themselves and are paying Bassini to do it?

Lots of you want Howard's lot to get control of the club? Why? because he's been nice enough to tell you stuff that may or not be true on here?

Just now, Traf said:

He might not have a pot to piss in, but that doesn't mean he doesn't know people who have money.

Bassini knows the processes involved in buying a football club, maybe his associates don't have that knowledge or the time/patience/will to go through it themselves and are paying Bassini to do it?

Lots of you want Howard's lot to get control of the club? Why? because he's been nice enough to tell you stuff that may or not be true on here?

And nobody is questioning why he's doing that. And what the agenda is. 

Just now, dazl1212 said:

I wish we could just get owners who can afford to pump in money like City have ( I know this is unlikely) 

City's owners aren't exactly honorable citizens are they? This is the thing - most of the money in football comes from dubious sources. For me it isn't WHO it is, its how much they've got access to and their intentions with it. 

Just now, bwfcfan5 said:

City's owners aren't exactly honorable citizens are they? This is the thing - most of the money in football comes from dubious sources. For me it isn't WHO it is, its how much they've got access to and their intentions with it. 

I know, I dont care really as long as we're winning and doing well long term.

2 minutes ago, Traf said:

Get on the sunbed or rub some gravy browning on yed - Once everything is in place we can drop you in as a doppleganger

@Howardroark how do you think things play out now?

Your bidders in one respect got their wish - the adjournment means if other deals aren’t completed by the 10th you can take the club, so that must be a positive for you.

on the other hand, Hilary only asked for 7 days so there must be some confidence in a deal getting done in this timeframe. If a deal is completed then, unlucky for you.

is is possible that it’s just stalling by Ken in your eyes, trying to create an auction again perhaps? You seem to think bassini has the cash and it’s just a matter of doing due diligence and getting the cash here from overseas that are causing a delay.

any reasons your bidders should feel optimistic, or are you still feeling that it’s unlikely that it will get to the 10th without a buyer?

1 minute ago, Theboybell said:

Are we safe from a points deduction thus far?

Yes

The club will either be sold or KA shares taken back by Wednesday next week

Edited by Pricey

6 minutes ago, Traf said:

You make a good point but in my view, I’d rather have a company not involved with Bassini buy the club than one that is involved with him.

People were aware of Ken’s dodgy background and he’s definitely proven worthy of his reputation.

bassini isn’t much different. Sure if it means avoiding extinction then I’ll take him but if there’s an option where somebody doesn’t have a dodgy as fuck background I’ll definitely take the gamble on them.

1 minute ago, lowcarbon said:

is it possible players would walk away if not paid by 12th this month?

Doubt it very much because either way we should have new owners by the 10th so surely their priority would be to make payments owed. But from the reports sounds like Bassini is sorting that as well as the SAG issue