Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

1 minute ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

If Parkinson had done his job better nobody would of been that arsed only because we are in bottom 3 

only thing ken is a fault for is not potting parky 

Do one you deluded fool. 

Ken has ruined us, he’s ruined our reputation, he’s treated staff, players, former players, current players, other clubs & all the spectators absolutely horribly.

No way on this earth can he be defended.

Doidge wasn’t shit, he was played in the wrong system by our shite manager.

hes a goal scorer in the right system. 

Sorry if this is obvious or has been answered but  can KA liquidate the club at any time to stop Howard’s lot claiming the shares? If I have read and understood this right liquidation = cash for Ken where as the share grab nets him nothing.

Or can he now liquidate until next courtdate?

onholiday just about to fly home so havnttime to research this query myself until tomorrow.

Thanks in advance for answer

28 minutes ago, Eavesy said:

Rather ken than some joker chairman who gets bent over by suppliers and has zero ability to manage expenditure.

Jules you asked who 'admires' Ken on here. Step forward kens chief fluffer Eavesy.

And if its a wind up its not funny. Fucking farce hes made of our club and hes loving it.

2 minutes ago, WestStandUpper said:

Do one you deluded fool. 

Ken has ruined us, he’s ruined our reputation, he’s treated staff, players, former players, current players, other clubs & all the spectators absolutely horribly.

Snappy little thing aren’t you 

3 minutes ago, WestStandUpper said:

Do one you deluded fool. 

He also saved us

12 minutes ago, UKkuhl said:

Sorry if this is obvious or has been answered but  can KA liquidate the club at any time to stop Howard’s lot claiming the shares? If I have read and understood this right liquidation = cash for Ken where as the share grab nets him nothing.

onholiday just about to fly home so havnttime to research this query myself until tomorrow.

Not now no, he either sells by Tuesday or his shares will be recalled. Either way we should have new owners on Wednesday

Just now, WestStandUpper said:

Totally irrelevant given what he’s done over the past 3 years.

Any thanks for stepping in 3 years ago has been completely destroyed.

totally agree gave him benefit of the doubt for so long till start of this year. couldnt trust him as far as i could throw him

The thing everyone seems to be ignoring is that the club asked for a week and got 5. Only reason can see for that would be judge taking into account the incorrectly served document. 

Unless there is a better explanation. 

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Ani said:

The thing everyone seems to be ignoring is that the club asked for a week and got 5. Only reason can see for that would be judge taking into account the incorrectly served document. 

Unless there is a better explanation. 

Easter holidays innit?

30 minutes ago, UKkuhl said:

Mate, there has never been a threat of liquidation, it’s just not an option. There are reasonable bids on the table to acquire Bolton Wanderers, if Anderson even thought about liquidating us (don’t even think he’d stoop that low).. then the powers that be would over rule Ken, sell the club and he’d possibly face jail time

have a safe flight

Edited by RatchetMan

2 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

Mate, there has never been a threat of liquidation, it’s just not an option. There are reasonable bids on the table to acquire Bolton Wanderers, if Anderson even thought about liquidating us (don’t even think he’d stoop that low).. then the powers that be would over rule Ken, sell the club and he’d possibly face jail time

have a safe flight

Thank you Makes sense now