Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Kane57

Taken over?

One think that has crossed my mind is that yes Bassini fucked up at Watford but look at them now.

Howard will be back, unless his boys have taken the king's shilling. Can't see it though Bassini doesn't look to have the money to throw about. This will run and run.

Posted (edited)

He is saying if 'we' stay up.  He'll do for me.  Yes we could be in this position again in a few years time but fuck it.  Better than going down with -12 points.

Spend some cash on getting Big Sam in.  All of football would hate us, it would be class.

Sam has a point to prove and we'd be corrupt as fook.

Bolton Launderers.

Edited by The Norpig

2 minutes ago, Boothy said:

So essentially he has a couple of business days to get these things cleared and purchase through - otherwise Howard's crew are ready to pounce. I don't think this conversation has moved along at all. Even Howard's final words on the matter are no longer final because his reasoning was that he thought Bassini would have the Club today. 

Obviously all of the above means you take credence and trust to some degree the points these people are making.

Its going to drag on another week and maybe another week after and so on is my take on it. The whole thing is a mess. I just want someone decent to take over. 

Bassini will just be a front for the Sicilian mafia, I'm going to Sicily next month and I plan to visit Bar Vitelli in Savoca, I'll ask the locals what they know.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Blondi said:

Bassini will just be a front for the Sicilian mafia, I'm going to Sicily next month and I plan to visit Bar Vitelli in Savoca, I'll ask the locals what they know.

Very thinly veiled

Edited by Boothy

Just now, Blondi said:

Perhaps he has a few million lira left over from before the euro.

24 minutes ago, The Norpig said:

Anyone got the Bassini interview sound byte?

Transcribed on www.lionofviennasuite.com

2 minutes ago, The Norpig said:

He is saying if 'we' stay up.  He'll do for me.  Yes we could be in this position again in a few years time but fuck it.  Better than going down with -12 points.

Spend some cash on getting Big Sam in.  All of football would hate us, it would be class.

Sam has a point to prove and we'd be corrupt as fook.

Bolton Launderers.

Getting Big Sam back in as manager would be a huge PR coupe for he new owners as far as our fans are concerned. 

The fact it would send West Ham and Arsenal fans into a state sanctimonious apoplexy is a huge bonus.

Sounds like a load of bollocks to me he's no nearer to completing than he was yesterday," a couple of points to sort out with Ken Anderson, should be concluded in the next week." sounds like Ken trying to get Howard group out in the open, even nixon has finally sussed it out. Probably a tip off from Ken. On his own there is no way bassini has got the money to buy the club. 

The term millionaire can mean fuck all in the grand scheme 

jules and captainmed are probably millionaires but doesn’t mean they have enough to buy and run a football club😀

but he’s the only show in Town so let’s roll with tanned trafs Barmy army 

Everyone wanted Ken out. It’s happening 

now, Bassini could be a disaster or it could be just what we need at this time. Let’s face it, it can’t be any worse than what it is like today 

and that’s all we can do. Worry about today and maybe tomorrow. 

We have no idea where we will be in 2 years so no point worrying and fretting over it. If we have to go through this again then we will and we as a club will survive. 

We live to fight another day and the fact that KA isn’t around means the days automatically look brighter

we enjoy the ride if it’s a good one but get through if it’s a kamikaze journey. As we always have done 

The group Nixon mentions is the same one the BN think will buy the club. I don’t know who they are but I’m fairly certain that local people Iles already has contact with are involved.

2 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

The group Nixon mentions is the same one the BN think will buy the club. I don’t know who they are but I’m fairly certain that local people Iles already has contact with are involved.

Probably something to do with Michael James imo.

Just now, Blondi said:

Would be my guess too. 

Has he done some kick ups on the pitch yet?

Cheers Howard enjoyed really enjoyed your insight into the dealings and no dealings

But I wish you all the best

1 minute ago, gonzo said:

Has he done some kick ups on the pitch yet?

He'd be a better bet than half the team if he could do 

7 minutes ago, Blondi said:

I saw someone on here the other day saying Basran's team haven't completely walked away. Maybe the rest of them are trying to get it done without him?

6 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Is it? Not that I want to give Nixon too much credence, but the BeN has Gaspard as there bankers... they're in the public domain aren't they.... Nixon's saying this lot need to come out into the open... Nixon's also alluding to it being the original court case lot on one of this responses...  

1 minute ago, DLH said:

Is it? Not that I want to give Nixon too much credence, but the BeN has Gaspard as there bankers... they're in the public domain aren't they.... Nixon's saying this lot need to come out into the open... Nixon's also alluding to it being the original court case lot on one of this responses...  

Nixon laughed off Gaspard the other day. I think Iles also said he doubts anyone who wants to do public interviews before it's completed.

2 minutes ago, DLH said:

Think the same, Ken knows Michael James. 

What I want to know is, if he's gone from being bankrupt to a multi-millionaire in just a short time is... how the fuck do you do that because I want to do it.  

1 hour ago, Carlos said:

Sadly, this whole episode made our site a circus show. This thread is a car crash.

I did suggest a while back that this would be the case.

However, you, my friend do have the power to perform a cull...

“He’s obviously a crook, but we’ve no other option”

“Hes only in it for himself but at least players might get paid”

”dodgy past, but sounded good on talksport”

fuck me sideways :D 

The king is dead long live the king.