Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Kane57

Taken over?

Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Is that just for the debt?

it's a little more than that in total

Can’t imagine the cocky wideboy has made 100s of millions from property 

I think he's stayed quiet on the money men, he gets EFL approval, then it's down to him who he lets invest.

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, SilentBob said:

That's what I saw first too.

No chance. Howard changed his story on Bassini about 6 times and he'd have you believing the Bahrain King loaned him money to complete last week. 

I said that was MY opinion.

I said that I enjoyed the narrative/story.  I did.

Quite frankly I don't happen to care what you think.

If you can write a better story then I would happily read it but I somehow doubt you can.

Until then...

Good evening to you.

Edited by Sluffy
Spelling mistakes

Anybody heard his interview with SSN. WTF, “I hope so” was his response to being asked if the club is now in safe and secure hands.

No mention of a 2/3 year plan. 

9 minutes ago, John Galt said:

so is 27,000,000 

Is his money backers still coming from Thailand way? Also is he bringing Williams and Richards in to manage the club?

“I hope I’ve learned my lessons from past mistakes” was another corker

@John Galt are you a Bolton fan? And if you are, are you happy with this?

1 minute ago, Sluffy said:

I said that was MY opinion.

I said that I enjoyed the narrative/story.  I did.

Quite frankly I don't happen to care what you think.

If you can write a better story then I would happily read it but I somehow I doubt you can.

Until then...

Good evening to you.

Nice, so we've resorted to praising time wasters and wind up merchants for stringing people along for over a month, because it was a good read. 

Completely missed my point though. You said it was good and he knew more about it all. He clearly changed his story on Bassini 6 times, so he didn't know any more than us. His last messages about Bassini were that his group were loaning him money to complete. 

FWIW, £27m flipping property in 3 years is definitely realistic in terms of figures depending on what he’s been doing... Day job deals with GIIN property investment and we’re probably around the £20m mark for 12 month profits... and we’re quite nice and socially responsible... take a more profit driven approach and we could be circa £30m easily 

6 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

Anybody heard his interview with SSN. WTF, “I hope so” was his response to being asked if the club is now in safe and secure hands.

No mention of a 2/3 year plan. 

Said he didn't have time to do full due diligence..

3 minutes ago, Clarence Carter said:

Said he didn't have time to do full due diligence..

So he's learnt form his mistakes has he

He comes across a bit vague & sounds like a numpty.. really would love to be proved wrong!

Posted (edited)

Jim White to Baz "are you going to pass the EFL fit and proper test?" 

Baz "I've filled in a form....." 🤣

Edited by Mr Grey

All feels a bit surreal. It comes to something when I'm actively hoping this guy is a figurehead for other players...

7 minutes ago, SilentBob said:

Nice, so we've resorted to praising time wasters and wind up merchants for stringing people along for over a month, because it was a good read. 

Completely missed my point though. You said it was good and he knew more about it all. He clearly changed his story on Bassini 6 times, so he didn't know any more than us. His last messages about Bassini were that his group were loaning him money to complete. 

I don't care what you think.

The more you believe you are being clever in somehow hounding me, the less I would imagine others would care about your thoughts too.

I've stated MY opinion.

I'm happy with it.

I'm not required to defend it to you or anyone else.

So kindly take your self absorption with Howard someplace else.

Maybe someone might find it of some vague interest to them because I most certainly don't.

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Jim White to Baz "are you going to pass the ELF fit and proper test?" 

Baz "I've filled in a form....." 🤣

Who’s checking it Santa? 

Posted (edited)

Ken’s proves if you start debt free or relatively debt free you can run a football club without spunking too much of your own cash for up to 3 years.

We’re just going to have to wait and see but the facts about bassini are that he’s a massive balloon so as it stands today here now we’re out the frying pan into the fire. To a man and woman I’m sure we all hope that changes.

i don’t feel like celebrating that is for sure - football is rotten to the core that’s the only thing that is a dead cert.

Edited by onlyoneawalker

Just now, onlyoneawalker said:

Ken’s proves if you’re debt free or relatively debt free you can run a football club without spunking too much of your own cash for up to 3 years.

We’re just going to have to wait and see but the facts about bassini are that he’s a massive balloon so as it stands today here no we’re out the frying pan into the fire. To a man and woman I’m sure we all hope that changes.

i don’t feel like celebrating that is for sure - football is rotten to the core that’s the only thing that is a dead cert.

Relatively debt free?

2 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

I don't care what you think.

The more you believe you are being clever in somehow hounding me, the less I would imagine others would care about your thoughts too.

I've stated MY opinion.

I'm happy with it.

I'm not required to defend it to you or anyone else.

So kindly take your self absorption with Howard someplace else.

Maybe someone might find it of some vague interest to them because I most certainly don't.

Thank you.

Self absorption of someone for calling bullshit bullshit. Makes total sense. 

Hounding you? I agreed with part of your post and disagreed with another part, really that simple. It's not my fault if you feel the need to reply in essays that Howard talking a lot of shit and are now praising him for being entertaining. 

Welcome to my club Mr Bassini I for 1 will be supporting you and prepared too give you a chance.