Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

5 minutes ago, leadfrog1 said:

How the actual fuck does parky still have sycophants? 

Ok fuckwits. Do you think Parky is to blame for the mess the club is in ? 

3 minutes ago, snowball said:
11 minutes ago, Ani said:

Ok fuckwits. Do you think Parky is to blame for the mess the club is in 

He is partially to blame, that's a fact. Not entirely but he's had a hand in it. 

1 minute ago, Burndens Bogs said:

No, but he’s a negative borespunk of a manager

Won’t disagree with that.  He has had a difficult job and done it really badly. 

But leadfrog seems to think pointing that out makes you a sycophant. 

1 minute ago, leadfrog1 said:

He is partially to blame, that's a fact. Not entirely but he's had a hand in it. 

I think it might help if you explain what the mess we are in is ? 

We are losing money every week. We seem to have millions of debt hidden. The Chairman has gone rogue. The players have gone on strike for not being paid. Some clown with no money claims to control the club. 

My comment was he was not in the top ten for the mess we are in. Do you agree or disagree? Bearing in mind at least 20 players have gone strike before we start on the idiots running the club. 

5 minutes ago, Ani said:

Won’t disagree with that.  He has had a difficult job and done it really badly. 

But leadfrog seems to think pointing that out makes you a sycophant. 

I blame 5 people for the position we are in right now, all for different reasons. Phil gartside, Eddie davis, Ken Anderson, the efl and phil parkinson. Yes I know the elf isn't a person :lol:. 

I’m with ani over the PP situation - I hope he isn’t at our club next week. I can’t stomach anymore of his style of footie.

But to lay any of the blame for this mess at his door is idiotic..

20 minutes ago, Ani said:

Ok fuckwits. Do you think Parky is to blame for the mess the club is in ? 

Yes partly - he's certainly not blameless in regards to our current situation, he's had to manage under difficult conditions but his ultra negative shit management has certainly contributed to our relegation.

2 minutes ago, leadfrog1 said:

I blame 5 people for the position we are in right now, all for different reasons. Phil gartside, Eddie davis, Ken Anderson, the efl and phil parkinson. Yes I know the elf isn't a person ::lol::. 

You have no issue with the players going on strike ? 

Just now, Ani said:

You have no issue with the players going on strike ? 

Not at all. They signed a contract and the club is the one not fufilling their obligations. Would you work for free when you've got bills to pay? 

9 minutes ago, leadfrog1 said:

Not at all. They signed a contract and the club is the one not fufilling their obligations. Would you work for free when you've got bills to pay? 

Ok will rephrase. Do you think the players going on strike so we are not going to fulfill our fixtures will have a serious negative impact on the club ? 

7 minutes ago, leadfrog1 said:

Maybe the players are in breach of contract for masquerading as footballers this season, bunch of spineless overpaid turds.

12 minutes ago, leadfrog1 said:

The players will get their money. Guaranteed as preferred creditors and the PFA paying out. Comparing footballers to normal jobs just does not work. 

1 hour ago, Farrelli said:

If it's -20 they may as well relegate us into league 2 and start level.

At least it would save everyone's time.

Of the two options I'd deffo take League 2 and a clean start. They talk about fulfilling fixtures to keep everything above board, but if the negative points at the start are that gratuitous then it makes just as much a mockery of things -  as by the time it became apparent a Lazarus like resurrection wasn't happening we'd just give up the ghost, and if that's more than half way through the season then anyone playing us after that has an advantage.

They won't want us to die as Lord knows how many will follow in quick succession (I can't for the life of me think we're uniquely financially fucked). Points (-12) handicap and more on that as a suspended sentence. Win our first 4 games and we'll hit the end of August only 1 point worse off than SheffU were back at that stage in 2016. We'll emulate them and win the league and then the Prem beckons for August 2022. We'll be legless at Liverpool, arseholed at Arsenal, twatted at Tottenham and shitfaced at City before you know it. 

Maybe

Mowing the pitch today. 😂

Love it. Proper 'band playing on while the titanic goes under' tackle that. 

Feel for the non-playing staff that turn out unpaid. 

EFL can go fuck themselves. My gut feeling is liquidation. Fuck knows where that leaves us but so long as its bwfc in some guise I'll renew next year. 

22 minutes ago, leadfrog1 said:

I blame 5 people for the position we are in right now, all for different reasons. Phil gartside, Eddie davis, Ken Anderson, the efl and phil parkinson. Yes I know the elf isn't a person ::lol::. 

No Deano? 

Are you a Supporters Trust type? 

1 minute ago, Ani said:

The players will get their money. Guaranteed as preferred creditors and the PFA paying out. Comparing footballers to normal jobs just does not work. 

Regardless of how much they earn, we have a moral obligation to pay them as per the contract both the club and the player agreed to. Sure its not a good thing but I don't even think it was about the pay, I think it was constantly being lied to about pay dates and being kept out of the loop.