Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

4 minutes ago, leadfrog1 said:

Regardless of how much they earn, we have a moral obligation to pay them as per the contract both the club and the player agreed to. Sure its not a good thing but I don't even think it was about the pay, I think it was constantly being lied to about pay dates and being kept out of the loop. 

If they had played their financial position would not have been altered. The amount they earn is not the issue.  I have posted elsewhere can fully understand their anger but the actions have impacts that will affect those of us left (the fans). 

Not one fuck has been given by the players about that. 

4 minutes ago, Ani said:

If they had played their financial position would not have been altered. The amount they earn is not the issue.  I have posted elsewhere can fully understand their anger but the actions have impacts that will affect those of us left (the fans). 

As I have pointed out on another thread a player on £3k per week who gets a new contract somewhere for £2.5k per week inadvertently gains by lowering his tax bill over the 2 seasons.

6 minutes ago, Ani said:

Ultimately it’s Anderson’s failure to pay the normal staff that’s caused the cancellation of the game. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Those spineless cunts have contributed to the situation we find ourselves in today

the club, not them will feel the impact of whatever the EFL chuck at us on top of the  probable -12 for admin. 

They have all sat there and consciously made a decision because of the impact on them and them only. They have demonstrated they do not give 2 shiny fucks about the club, it’s other staff and the fans. As we are the ones who have to deal with the consequences of their actions whilst they fuck off somewhere else for another pay packet

they can dress it up as much as they want as some moral mission but the fact is it was about them and their money and that only 

cunts to a man 

Edited by barrycowdrill

2 minutes ago, MalcolmW said:

As I have pointed out on another thread a player on £3k per week who gets a new contract somewhere for £2.5k per week inadvertently gains by lowering his tax bill over the 2 seasons.

Nice one, maybe we should pay them £200 a week, then they won't pay any tax at all.

Why have we not played the Brentford game? Under23 playing match at training ground is better than another points deduction? Even Play it behind closed doors if they had to? How come we have just took the loss? Just shows we have no heart at the club for me. We know we are going into administration so why chance another points deduction. Just shows nobody there now have Bolton Wanderers at heart. I’m sorry if this has been posted before? 

1 minute ago, true white said:

Why have we not played the Brentford game? Under23 playing match at training ground is better than another points deduction? Even Play it behind closed doors if they had to? How come we have just took the loss? Just shows we have no heart at the club for me. We know we are going into administration so why chance another points deduction. Just shows nobody there now have Bolton Wanderers at heart. I’m sorry if this has been posted before? 

Safety concerns I think 

Increasingly angry about the situation. Whilst I wouldn't turn in to work if I hadn't been paid for 2 months, being a footballer is very different to sitting in front of a computer all day.

Not playing has not helped one bit but has made the situation much worse. The players could have issued a statement about the lack of pay /information but saying they would play for the fans and the non playing staff.

A points deduction will  be a kick in the teeth for us fans and the staff but will mean nowt to Ken Anderson who I blame almost entirely. He started off OK by reducing costs and increasing income, and I don't believe it's the responsibility of the majority shareholder give their own cash away, but after 3 years he should have been able to make sure wages were paid on time.

Come what may I'll get my season ticket and will probably attend more aways than this year. Bolton till I die and all that.

1 minute ago, kobeer said:

Increasingly angry about the situation. Whilst I wouldn't turn in to work if I hadn't been paid for 2 months, being a footballer is very different to sitting in front of a computer all day.

Not playing has not helped one bit but has made the situation much worse. The players could have issued a statement about the lack of pay /information but saying they would play for the fans and the non playing staff.

A points deduction will  be a kick in the teeth for us fans and the staff but will mean nowt to Ken Anderson who I blame almost entirely. He started off OK by reducing costs and increasing income, and I don't believe it's the responsibility of the majority shareholder give their own cash away, but after 3 years he should have been able to make sure wages were paid on time.

Come what may I'll get my season ticket and will probably attend more aways than this year. Bolton till I die and all that.

Anderson knew he didn't have the money for another season at bolton at the end of last season, he then spent 6 months fucking around and arguing with journalists. He's a cunt who I put 90% of the blame on. 

Safety concerns?  play it with no fans there if we have to. Play any team we could as game did not matter. Not having we could not of fielded a team. Even ask if training ground we of been acceptable? Even played away? Good chance this single decision as relegated us again next year if we lose any more points.  

8 minutes ago, kobeer said:

Try hewing coal all day fella. Then you know you've done a days work. Sitting in front of a computer my arse. 'Oow my eyes are so tired'..............

16 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Ultimately it’s Anderson’s failure to pay the normal staff that’s caused the cancellation of the game. 

Of course he is the main factor. But the players could have played and as shit as things might seem we would have broken no rules. We are the first club I can remember being unable to fulfill their fixtures. 

Just now, Ani said:

Of course he is the main factor. But the players could have played and as shit as things might seem we would have broken no rules. We are the first club I can remember being unable to fulfill their fixtures. 

I think players would have played it when push case to shove, the blame lies with Cunt face for not paying staff who are probably on minimum wage. 

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I think players would have played it when push case to shove, the blame lies with Cunt face for not paying staff who are probably on minimum wage. 

So why didn't they ?

9 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

4 Buyers have now discovered the true state of the debt. 

John Galt is Paul Aldridge. 

Good luck.

How come you have decided to return tonight @Howardroark? Good luck as we are going bump next Wednesday...

Just now, Mounts Kipper said:

They are playing Sunday, Brentford was cancelled by SAG because no staff to steward game.

No the original game - you said when push comes to shove the players would have played it, seemingly defending the players - so why didn't they play last weekend ?

When does the king of Bahrain come in with his billions Howard? 

When does Ken lose the element of surprise. 

If Aldridge is Galt the question remains... Who are you? 

And just for old times sake... 

What odds on liquidation on Wednesday?