Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Kane57

Taken over?

Thought it was MJ who put the hotel in administration.

Quantuma are the Administrators for the hotel, they handled the Holdsworth/ Anderson fiasco at the start of all this

i would certainly consider them a "friendly" administrator on Kens side... He WILL win here.

Might as well put the business that washes its own face into administration, nothing to fund 

Saying that, your going to struggle to take bookings for the foreseeable future given all that’s going on 

Just now, birch-chorley said:

Might as well put the business that washes its own face into administration, nothing to fund 

Saying that, your going to struggle to take bookings for the foreseeable future given all that’s going on 

do you think?

why would anybody care? deals to be had shirley?

12 hours ago, stevieb said:

Howard is a turmeric cod goujon in a toasted brioche bun and dill mayo kind of WUM. 

I wish you'd write a book, maybe with input from spider.

From shape shifting lizzards to this. Great imagery- surely be a winner.

Anyway, gravy on fish- minging.

Vinegar on trips, as Howard said- essential- partly fill all the little honeycombs.

11 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

and a few slices or warbies thick white doens't go amiss

That's  ruined it for me, I know it's not the said thing, but I really do find it the shittest bread of all

2 minutes ago, Sweep said:

That's  ruined it for me, I know it's not the said thing, but I really do find it the shittest bread of all

yes but as youve never left Bolton your opinion means fuck all :D

8 minutes ago, Breightmet Boy said:

Full page article in todays Daily Mail.  Jesus its worse than i thought, never knew it was so bad for the staff, seriously.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7033459/Bolton-players-pain-demise-impact-non-playing-staff-truly-horrific.html

What do people expect? Loads on minimum wage or not much more....all have bills. Few people in this country will be able to go two or three months without pay without seriously negative impact on their lives. Especially if during that time they are still having to go to work.

Ken and the EFL are an utter disgrace here. Unforgivable. 

I'm not a religious man in the slightest but from reading that massive praise has to go to Phil Mason the club chaplain. If all religious bods acted like him the world would be a much better place. 

Hope when all this dies down he gets the recognition he deserves. 

1 minute ago, frank_spencer said:

I'm not a religious man in the slightest but from reading that massive praise has to go to Phil Mason the club chaplain. If all religious bods acted like him the world would be a much better place. 

He's a really top bloke. Couldn't care less that he's religious or not - he's just a really decent bloke who cares about people. 

God bless the member of staff at the end of the report, it goes to show how much they care.  

"The EFL have been a disgrace, we have had nothing from them, no calls to say they support us, nothing.  They were quick to take 12 points off us mind"

Not been paid for a couple of months, struggling big with council tax bills etc and the member of staff is more bothered about the points deduction.  I hope that member of staff wins the lottery and has good health into later life, what a bloody star.

26 minutes ago, Breightmet Boy said:

Full page article in todays Daily Mail.  Jesus its worse than i thought, never knew it was so bad for the staff, seriously.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7033459/Bolton-players-pain-demise-impact-non-playing-staff-truly-horrific.html

Got a lump in the throat reading that, the best of people come out in the worst times

Never quite understood why being a top bloke, caring for and helping people, is somehow associated with religion. 2 completely separate entities. One is an undoubted force for good we should all aspire to & the other is just a way of life for some that is no more relevant than football & sport is for me.

Hopefully we will get the accounts unfrozen & get the pay situation sorted as soon as possible. Wonder what's going on with the Heathcotes business since the hotel has been shut? Will he not claim for damages to his business 

1 hour ago, Breightmet Boy said:

Someone needs to put this on a full page of the London Evening Standard with Anderson’s and his restaurants name all over it and just shame the fucker. I don’t think there has ever been a more loathed man that him in the history of the club. I know 2 of the staff personally and the despair is now beyond extreme for them. 

12 minutes ago, hughmungus said:

Someone needs to put this on a full page of the London Evening Standard with Anderson’s and his restaurants name all over it and just shame the fucker. I don’t think there has ever been a more loathed man that him in the history of the club. I know 2 of the staff personally and the despair is now beyond extreme for them. 

I doubt that the people in London who pay that kind of money when they go out and eat would probably give a flying fuck about poor Northerners.  £19.50 for Fish and Chips at Langans.

2 hours ago, frank_spencer said:

decent blokes are just decent blokes. hats off to him

2 hours ago, HomerJay said:

i would certainly consider them a "friendly" administrator on Kens side... He WILL win here.

I think this perception that he is smart surely has gone. The bloke isn’t a winner at all and his decisions appear to be more stupid by the minute

2 hours ago, HomerJay said:

do you think?

why would anybody care? deals to be had shirley?

Deals to be had will impact profitability wouldn’t it? 

Likewise, doesn’t the Hotel benefit from large group booking like the Jay Jay night that has been pulled 

I can’t see anyway that all this uncertainty is good for the Hotel 

The Hotel isn’t that profitable that they can ride this out in the black 

I’m sure they had to stop taking card payments at one stage, that’s not going to be any good for a hotel in 2019 

2 hours ago, Sweep said:

good toast, shit butties.

Apparently Parkinson is helping the administrators and advising on the players who are left.

Somebody get him the fuck away from them. 

35 minutes ago, DazBob said:

Apparently Parkinson is helping the administrators and advising on the players who are left.

Somebody get him the fuck away from them. 

It will speed things up and who else is going to do it ?

I think we just need to get through this process and then assess the manager situation when a new owner is in place.

3 hours ago, Breightmet Boy said:

KA really has brought this club to it's knees

cunt