Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

Just now, Rizlar said:

If Lampard goes to Chelsea could see him ending up at Derby

Possibly. Then it’s understandable. But if he doesn’t go there, there isn’t much else and we’re a very similar project to Charlton we’re in league 1. 

Chances are he wouldn’t come to us. But if he would he’d be a good choice 

59 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

The mid-takeover twitter meltdown is almost as hysterical as the pre-takeover meltdown, some absolute skriking going on there.

Heads of terms don’t actually mean a lot either. 

21 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

You mean it's going to explode again anytime soon?!

There is nothing binding about a purchase on heads of terms. I’m sure it will happen and all that. I think iles or Nixon said they put that mill in already. That surprised me a bit

28 minutes ago, passmosster said:

If Heads of Terms are not legally binding, why the delay?

But I suppose anything in the data room is classified as disclosed so there's no grounds for renegotiating based on non-disclosure.

Wonder if it’s anything to do with Bassini and his ‘legal challenge’ over his original ‘agreement’ 

6 minutes ago, JJ10 said:

Wonder if it’s anything to do with Bassini and his ‘legal challenge’ over his original ‘agreement’ 

I was thinking the same but Bassini agreement was with Anderson and not the administrator so I can see any challenge being successful. 

27 minutes ago, passmosster said:

If Heads of Terms are not legally binding, why the delay?

But I suppose anything in the data room is classified as disclosed so there's no grounds for renegotiating based on non-disclosure.

My guess is it may well be to do with the hotel 

That is now being sold separately and will complicate matters 

Apart from identifying what specific parts of the stadium structure are and are not being sold as part of this purchase by  Football Ventures , access rights , shared kitchens , emergency exits from one to the other and ensuring utilities are separated will all need to be dealt with. 

I might be wrong, but Isles is giving us some clues, I think the delay is telling Parky and his mates they have been potted. Sounds like they have someone in mind to takeover and it seems that someone is negotiating players contracts behind the scenes. 

22 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I was thinking the same but Bassini agreement was with Anderson and not the administrator so I can see any challenge being successful. 

The Bassini thing was just my thinking with the way iles said he ‘wasn’t going into the delay’ and there was ‘valid reasons for it’. 

Imagine he wrote an article that our takeover was delayed due to that clown Bassini again. There’d be uproar, hence him ‘not going into it’ and just hoping the solicitors sort it behind the scenes. 

25 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

No, probably won’t be successful. But may have caused this delay. 

15 minutes ago, nantwichwhite said:

I might be wrong, but Isles is giving us some clues, I think the delay is telling Parky and his mates they have been potted. Sounds like they have someone in mind to takeover and it seems that someone is negotiating players contracts behind the scenes. 

Don’t say that fan5 will be down at the ground begging for him to stay