Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

14 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Looks like that KA parody account has just uncovered more information about this Basran takeover via his DM than we've seen in any actual media :lol:

Not sure I'm ready for another regime very active social media, but still...

https://mobile.twitter.com/kenandersonbwfc/status/1095800897714692099

Ha ha brilliant that. :) 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

26 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Why would a bloke deep into talks to take over the club DM a parody account of the guy he's in negotiations with to tell him about his vision for the club

Fucking amateur

When the Holdsworth takeover was in full swing and I was running LOV I used to get a daily brief from both sides, each asking to have information that was to discredit the other bid put out there.

I think they're all in it for the glory and all have such massive egos they can't help themselves. 

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Kane57 said:

When the Holdsworth takeover was in full swing and I was running LOV I used to get a daily brief from both sides, each asking to have information that was to discredit the other bid put out there.

I think they're all in it for the glory and all have such massive egos they can't help themselves. 

Who was the other side?

36 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Why would a bloke deep into talks to take over the club DM a parody account of the guy he's in negotiations with to tell him about his vision for the club

Fucking amateur

I can make it worse

Well kinda

He went to Leeds Uni and played in the footy team with 2 of my v good mates.

”Pindi” was (then at least) a massive Utd fan.

supposed to be a sound bloke though

7 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Who was the other side?

I'd have to go back and check my old emails to be sure of names but the Holdsworth bid had his mate Collins on at us on a daily basis. I can't remember the other bidder without checking 

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, Kane57 said:

I'd have to go back and check my old emails to be sure of names but the Holdsworth bid had his mate Collins on at us on a daily basis. I can't remember the other bidder without checking 

Still, if that's the level he's at I'm not enthused

33 minutes ago, Carlos said:

The irony is that LoV is clickbait shit and no one believes a word of it, apart from the thick cunt types that went down to Forest Green Rovers. 

We had over a hundred thousand people a month who felt it was worth reading, which isn't ironic at all.

Edited by Kane57