Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

Just now, TroySwoosh said:

Fact of the matter is that this is all conjecture

Basran has links to that facebook billionaire, how do we know that he is not the money man? How do we know that he's not got  a billionaire friend who wants to play football manager so linked him up with Basran? For all we know it could be the Sultan of Brunei using Basran as the front man, it could also be Bob from Timbuktu! 

A factual link between Basran’s investment vehicle and Warburton exists, Warburton is a stated (at companies house) investor in to the funds managed by Basran.... I consider that to be more compelling than mere conjecture.

9 minutes ago, TroySwoosh said:

Fact of the matter is that this is all conjecture

Basran has links to that facebook billionaire, how do we know that he is not the money man? How do we know that he's not got  a billionaire friend who wants to play football manager so linked him up with Basran? For all we know it could be the Sultan of Brunei using Basran as the front man, it could also be Bob from Timbuktu! 

I get were your coming from,but if I now go on facebook have I not got a link to that facebook billionaire.dont want to be facetious about it,but basran will be skint it is the wanderers we are talking about here after all.

Edited by Watsmore

18 minutes ago, Spider said:

Warburtons owe us fuck all.

just because they’re local, why should they bail us out?

theyre good at making bread, not chucking money down the grid.

Exactly. Which is why the family fortune stands as it is. They know what to invest in and how. Fair fucks to them

3 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Yes, but Savarin hasn’t served on the board of BWFC previously, or hold a £2.5M loan against their training ground.

I think the best thing for us is for sweaty to hold things up whilst he tries to cream more money for himself,and Kenyon to nip in.

6 minutes ago, TroySwoosh said:

So to make sure he gets his money back, Warburton is going to invest in a loss making club and put more money in so that his loan to the club is safe? erm ok

No, he would presumably convert to a directors loan and release the charge; allowing leverage against the academy. 

Alternatively may convert/novate to a loan in the new holding company with the debt charges against Basran’s assets? 

As a director there is much more flexibility.

Edited by Howardroark
Addition

Just now, Howardroark said:

No, he would presumably convert to a directors loan and release the charge; allowing leverage against the academy. 

Mate theres definitely a sinister undercurrent to your tone,on this takeover.Regardless of what you say,to me im sensing you are holding back being honest and saying,look guys with basran were fucked

2 minutes ago, darrener said:

Cheers Howard, so another 5 years or so of not having any money to compete with the likes of Bury, tranmere and Rochdale, happy days 

The only bright spot is we can muster more fans than that lot can together. We will be reet. Keep the faith. 

3 minutes ago, Watsmore said:

Mate theres definitely a sinister undercurrent to your tone,on this takeover.Regardless of what you say,to me im sensing you are holding back being honest and saying,look guys with basran were fucked

Fee Fi Fo Fum I smell the blood of Supporters Trust Mon ...... 😉

5 minutes ago, Watsmore said:

Better off than current, yes, competitive, no.

1 minute ago, Watsmore said:

No pall.That would be 8 paracetomol each,and half a bottle of Jackie D And after the fa cup semi with stoke that didn't seem to work,as im still here.

No worries mate, I just took my head out of the gas oven to read your post, speak soon