Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

18 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

Believe me as long as they’re on my Payee list I can transfer with absolutely no limit on the same day

unless your also the risk & safety manager for my bank and can advise me otherwise?

Believe me, you have a maximum sending limit (total), it’s normally £100-£150k

25 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

He’s not now dealing with him, he won’t now deal with him.

you've either got contacts on the inside or your full of shit and enjoying having people hanging on your every word, I'm thinking the latter

22 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

Believe me as long as they’re on my Payee list I can transfer with absolutely no limit on the same day

unless your also the risk & safety manager for my bank and can advise me otherwise?

3 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Believe me, you have a maximum sending limit (total), it’s normally £100-£150k

You can call his bluff by sending me £250k. Or you could pay the players' February wages.

19 minutes ago, Watsmore said:

So are you saying Balti et al are being fucked off?please say yes pall ive already started a semi on.Dont get me wrong I want sweaty out pronto,but not to replace like for like.And why on earth would ken talk to these lot for months before realising they aint got the cash?

As I said over the weekend, they came along and said “look we run this £100M fund” which at the time was enough for KA to proceed. 

Problem is that the fund was never going to be the source of the funding. 

Now its time to pay up (has been for a month) and there’s no money, or not enough money anyway, now Ken’s on the hook for £600k more and he’s not happy. 

At present, it’s off.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Howardroark said:

As I said over the weekend, they came along and said “look we run this £100M fund” which at the time was enough for KA to proceed. 

Now its time to pay up (has been for a month) and there’s no money, or not enough money anyway, now Ken’s on the hook for £600k more and he’s not happy. 

At present, it’s off.

This is the first thing you’ve said that doesn’t quite add up.

why would Basran mob go to all this trouble if they knew they didn’t have access to the capital? They would surely know KA would want cash?

2 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

At present, it’s off.

Hang on. You started off by saying that you had no inside information and were just a casual observer using your profession to make educated guesses.

Now you are passing off inside information about the deal as absolute fact. So which is it?

Nixon says Anderson is the issue as his demands change by the hour. Given Nixon has reported many things at least somewhat correctly what do you have to suggest you know the inner workings of this deal better than him?

2 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

At present, it’s off.

Well hopefully its permanantly off,and someone like Kenyon may step in now.Why though without the funds would they attempt to buy an insolvent football club?

1 minute ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Hang on. You started off by saying that you had no inside information and were just a casual observer using your profession to make educated guesses.

Now you are passing off inside information about the deal as absolute fact. So which is it?

Nixon says Anderson is the issue as his demands change by the hour. Given Nixon has reported many things at least somewhat correctly what do you have to suggest you know the inner workings of this deal better than him?

he's full of shit

1 minute ago, Spider said:

why would Basran mob go to all this trouble if they knew they didn’t have access to the capital? They would surely know KA would want cash?

They simply haven’t raised enough, it’s the same as Peter Kenyon at Newcastle. 

Basran felt he could get enough but hasn’t managed it yet, needs more time, Ken won’t give it now. 

EFL need to see funds that exceed just the purchase price for Fit & Proper test too. 

3 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

I can tell you that it’s off based on the non-payment today, not inside information. 

You don’t have to believe me nor would I try and convince you if you chose not to.

3 minutes ago, Watsmore said:

Well hopefully its permanantly off,and someone like Kenyon may step in now.Why though without the funds would they attempt to buy an insolvent football club?

Basran’s job is to persuade people to invest either in his fund or in a business, he just hasn’t done enough this time. 

They have some funds but not enough.

3 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

They simply haven’t raised enough, it’s the same as Peter Kenyon at Newcastle. 

Basran felt he could get enough but hasn’t managed it yet, needs more time, Ken won’t give it now. 

EFL need to see funds that exceed just the purchase price for Fit & Proper test too. 

But how did ken and the cock deano pass that test?

Just now, Howardroark said:

I can tell you that it’s off based on the non-payment today, not inside information. 

You don’t have to believe me nor would I try and convince you if you chose not to.

That contradicts with your statements above. How do you know this isn’t a case of Ken (who has history of this) trying to extract more and more out of the deal? Given Nixon is reporting this to be the case why is that not possible?

8 minutes ago, Spider said:

Because they believe they will be able to sell it on to people who simply won't deal with KA. Sadly, they could be wrong however.

11 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

That contradicts with your statements above. How do you know this isn’t a case of Ken (who has history of this) trying to extract more and more out of the deal? Given Nixon is reporting this to be the case why is that not possible?

Because Basran is the only option Ken has to get any money from the deal, he’s in default on his loan and can have his shares pulled at any time.

1 minute ago, Spider said:

What are the benefits of admin to KA?

he seems hellbent on that outcome 

He couldn’t afford it. EFL have to approve administration and that means full settlement of football debts and 25% minimum payment to all other creditors.