Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

2 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

but still selling single match tickets is ok?

That would be ok because they are reasonably sure that particular match is going ahead, the last home game of the season however.......

1 minute ago, leebwfc said:

That would be ok because they are reasonably sure that particular match is going ahead, the last home game of the season however.......

Ipswich at home on 6 April seems quite a way off..............

2 minutes ago, John Galt said:

The transfer of ownership has not gone through yet as Mr Anderson keeps moving the goalposts and trying to add bonuses payable to himself upon future success at the club (ala the £15 to Eddie Davies if the club returned to the premier league).

Parminder offered to pay the players wages on sunday if Mr Anderson signed the contracts but Mr Anderson just wanted to give verbal reassurance that he would sign once the wages had been paid, obviously Parminder did not agree to this.

Mr Anderson has been given special dispensation by Moonshift Investments to continue the negotiations to sell the club even though he has defaulted on the loan given to him, this has been given in writing too.

The takeover should be completed by close of business on Thursday and may even be finalised before tomorrows Game

There is proof of funds for running the club for the next 10 years  plus a substantial amount for incoming transfers, this has already been verified by the EFL

Proof of funds for 10 years. Utter bollocks. 

1 minute ago, John Galt said:

Mr Roark seems to have an agenda against Parminder, I thought I would sign up and put the record straight, it is almost as if he enjoys the negativity around the club and hopes to turn any positivity surrounding the new owners into negativity before they have even had a chance to takeover

Suppose it beats just shrugging

• Moderators
Just now, John Galt said:

Mr Roark seems to have an agenda against Parminder, I thought I would sign up and put the record straight, it is almost as if he enjoys the negativity around the club and hopes to turn any positivity surrounding the new owners into negativity before they have even had a chance to takeover

howard has proved to me who he is

would you care to be equally as open

pm will do

2 minutes ago, John Galt said:

OK

Where does this from here?

6 minutes ago, John Galt said:

Mr Basran, welcome, I didn’t think you’d be able to resist. Although odd that you’ve chosen to break the NDA.

Edited by Howardroark
Addition

4 minutes ago, RoadRunnerFan said:

Another Ayn Rand character, from Atlas Shrugged. Weird theme for this sit? 

Just think on there's nowt wrong with a bit of literary criticism .

We should rejoice in the fact that the academics have already evaluated our esteemed characters for us .... take for example 

Character Analysis

Howard Roark: you either love him or you hate him. You either succumb to his enigmatic charms or you find him to be a sinister dirtbag. To call him polarizing is the understatement of the century. Most people credit him with having a boatload of artistic talent, but when it comes to liking or respecting him it's a whole different story.