Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

Well what a load of boring wank.All this fucking speculation,summisin,guessing,and just general mainstream bullshit.Not having a go at anyone on here,just the situation is boring my bollox off.Brexit seems a must listen to subject,a subject that's aweinspiring,a subject so interesting and rivitting,i would die a painfull death the day I don't here the word BREXIT.This Balti munching potless,asian arse,this 4 eyed britton bitch,this pcp car park asset stripper,this potless fat cunt Thomas,this oooh bretty warbys a wanderer,pigshit.Its grinding me down,and down,and down.😩

3 minutes ago, Watsmore said:

Well what a load of boring wank.All this fucking speculation,summisin,guessing,and just general mainstream bullshit.Not having a go at anyone on here,just the situation is boring my bollox off.Brexit seems a must listen to subject,a subject that's aweinspiring,a subject so interesting and rivitting,i would die a painfull death the day I don't here the word BREXIT.This Balti munching potless,asian arse,this 4 eyed britton bitch,this pcp car park asset stripper,this potless fat cunt Thomas,this oooh bretty warbys a wanderer,pigshit.Its grinding me down,and down,and down.😩

Could be worse you could be a dirty red bastard

1 hour ago, Watsmore said:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

I’d just rather not associate myself with casual racism.

What’s happening with this deal, H?

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Watsmore said:

This Balti munching potless,asian arse,this 4 eyed britton bitch,this pcp car park asset stripper,this potless fat cunt Thomas,this oooh bretty warbys a wanderer,pigshit.Its grinding me down,and down,and down.😩

What a bellend. 

4 minutes ago, snowball said:

My heads spinning. Who are all these folk and where have they come from? That watmore has to be a wind up? Just what we need and this ere howardsway whsts his agenda? Summat not reet

I'm with Salford - deffo Russian bots

5 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Still finding the funds.

Were they looking? Down the back of the setee. Only bolton could get taken over by a consortium with no money. I'm now well past caring, Saturday will now be another game with the clown parkinson in charge, he will still be here after the international break. Saturday could be my last game totally fed up with it all now. 

31 minutes ago, darrener said:

Were they looking? Down the back of the setee. Only bolton could get taken over by a consortium with no money. I'm now well past caring, Saturday will now be another game with the clown parkinson in charge, he will still be here after the international break. Saturday could be my last game totally fed up with it all now. 

Looking to do deals with creditors to prevent acquisition costs and/or winding up orders in the early months, essentially an informal CVA.

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

This very much has a feeling of out of the frying pan and all that. 

Not sure what swapping one set of potless chancers for another set is going to help. 

Anything is better than Ken, you silly billy