Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

12 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

I believe I’ve already proven myself to be a fan so I take offence at the ‘bollocks’ remark. 

You will find confirmation in the media that Ken holds the mandate to sell the club at present and that this was given to him by Moonshift despite him being in default.

The bollocks was more attached to the smoke and mirrors than questioning your validity as a fan but you read it how you like

you speak so matter of factly about the goings on yet default to “my assumption” or “I’ve deduced” whenever questioned about it 

all this shrouding yourself in mystery nonsense which is a very conscious decision doesn’t give you some mystique or high ground. It just makes you look like a bell 

You have intimated before that when the sale is completed you’ll be off. Why? Surely like any other fan you’d want to discuss all things BWFC? 

Edited by barrycowdrill

19 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

It did I agree but the main motive on here for folk backing ken seemed to be that him and the trust were at odds. 

I think most of here were getting behind Ken early doors as a way of backing the club, as he was the only game in town. And to steer the club back to the Championship and then stay up, had Ken gone at the end of last season, there wouldn't be all this current resentment.

Absolutely fuck all to do with the Trust, but if you want to think that, crack on. 

1 minute ago, barrycowdrill said:

The bollocks was more attached to the smoke and mirrors than questioning your validity as a fan but you read it how you like

you speak so matter of factly about the goings on yet default to “my assumption” or “I’ve deduced” whenever questioned about it 

all this shrouding yourself in mystery nonsense which in my opinion is a very conscious decision doesn’t give you some mystique or high ground. It just makes you look like a bell 

You have intimated before that when the sale is completed you’ll be off. Why? Surely like any other fan you’d want to discuss all things BWFC? 

My mystique is simply your perception.

5 minutes ago, Traf said:

I think most of here were getting behind Ken early doors as a way of backing the club, as he was the only game in town. And to steer the club back to the Championship and then stay up, had Ken gone at the end of last season, there wouldn't be all this current resentment.

Absolutely fuck all to do with the Trust, but if you want to think that, crack on. 

Ken's history will always precede him, and this was why I was always worried in regards to his ownership.

Just now, Wullie said:

Ken's history will always precede him, and this was why I was always worried in regards to his ownership.

That's as maybe, but the reason for backing/not backing him has nothing to do with the trust as Mounts suggests

36 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

It did I agree but the main motive on here for folk backing ken seemed to be that him and the trust were at odds. 

I think Ken is a snake and the ST are deluded fools.

I honestly think that would reflect the majority on here.

Just now, Wullie said:

Basran has only walked away from talks with Anderson, doesn't mean he has walked away from the takeover

Ken is Basran’s only ‘in’, if he’s serious about buying the club he has to go through him, Moonshift have been dealing with another party the majority of March.

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I think you are correct, but the fact many on here were supporters of Anderson and that was clearly wrong and irrational thinking, in my opinion Anderson supporters took the opposite stance to the trust, just for the sake of it.  

That's bollocks mate, most people just recognised that Anderson (as dodgy as he is) was the only show in town. Let's not rewrite history, the trust were/are a load of self serving, self publicising cockwombles. 

Just now, Howardroark said:

Ken is Basran’s only ‘in’, if he’s serious about buying the club he has to go through him, Moonshift have been dealing with another party the majority of March.

Not disagreeing, I'm just saying walking away at the moment from talks with Ken, doesn't mean he has walked completely. Given Anderson some thinking time