Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

Important to remember that Moonshift Trustee’s; whilst having no loyalty to the club; still want to preserve ED’s legacy, they won’t have another DH/KA situation again so Basran better have his ducks in a row if he’s going to approach them.

7 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

That's bollocks mate, most people just recognised that Anderson (as dodgy as he is) was the only show in town. Let's not rewrite history, the trust were/are a load of self serving, self publicising cockwombles. 

Bingo

14 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

That's bollocks mate, most people just recognised that Anderson (as dodgy as he is) was the only show in town. Let's not rewrite history, the trust were/are a load of self serving, self publicising cockwombles. 

In your opinion. I’ll kindly disagree. 

15 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

Wonder if Iles has started his second coat or is still waiting for the first coat to dry yet?

Club is on its arse, deal falling through... but let’s have a pop at a local journo prob on less than £30k a year having some annual leave.

Obsessed

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, rochdale white said:

Club is on its arse, deal falling through... but let’s have a pop at a local journo prob on less than £30k a year having some annual leave.

Obsessed

As a Journalist he makes a very good decorator. 

5 minutes ago, rochdale white said:

Obsessed

It was a joke ffs!

Alan Nixon @reluctantnicko 15m15 minutes ago

Alan Nixon Retweeted Dave Stebbs

Would you prefer they gave Anderson a fortune? Or kept it for the club? Would love to know your answer

I gave my answer a couple of hours ago:

''If I was part of the FV team, I'd be doing everything in my power to maximise available funds for the benefit of the company and not Ken''.

5 minutes ago, HomerJay said:

I love the fact that the deal has fallen through because of Ken, even though we have absolutely no idea what's going on. 

It’s 2019 Homo

The truth is irrelevant 

hes just a greedy bastard, as it’s much easier for folk to understand 

For similar please refer to anything Brexit related

4 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

Alan Nixon @reluctantnicko 15m15 minutes ago

Alan Nixon Retweeted Dave Stebbs

Would you prefer they gave Anderson a fortune? Or kept it for the club? Would love to know your answer

I gave my answer a couple of hours ago:

''If I was part of the FV team, I'd be doing everything in my power to maximise available funds for the benefit of the company and not Ken''.

Even if it means a 2 point deduction for next season? Not aimed at you Chris, more a response to the Tweet.