Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

1 minute ago, DomRepWanderer said:

Thanks Sluffy, but the 27th IS a week after the hearing.

True but if the ownership shares debt as been taken on from Moonshift then I would imagine the new owners of the debt would apply for the winding up order to be stayed for a period of time whilst they take control from Anderson, otherwise why bother in the first place?

I see Howard has replied since my post above - I'm a little surprised why says points deduction won't apply, unless sanctions are only triggered when a club goes into Administration and not Liquidation, which is more a black and white situation in that the club is either liquidated and so sanctions are irrelevant, or it isn't and Administration may then not be required if the eventual new owners are able to sort the financial mess out with their funds with all concerned.

49 minutes ago, Dr Faustus said:

Howard's I like:

Howard Roark

Scott Howard

Jenna Jameson screaming 'Howaaarrddd' in Private Parts

Howard Donald

Howard Moon

Howard's I don't like:

Howard from Halifax ads

Howard Devoto like

Howard Hughes like

Howard the Duck dislike... seriously, bestiality in a kids film- in which the main protagonist was portrayed by an alleged nonce

• Moderators
1 hour ago, DomRepWanderer said:

@reluctantnicko According to Jim White on Talk Sport now, he’s just spoken to Ken Anderson and he can’t come on Talk Sport for confidentiality reasons, however there is more than one buyer interested! Also he said he’s unsure if we are in court tomorrow!

however there is more than one buyer interested

it feels like he's been trotting out that line for a few years now

hopefully something will come of it one of these days

43 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

It will be between tomorrow and the 27th. The reason for this is that as soon as the WU petition becomes a WU order, no other creditors can piggyback on it via substitution, this gives protection against lots of upfront payments.

Last one from me Howard, do you think the other bidder that Ken says is interested in the club is the same one who you say is dealing with the Davies family? Or is he just talking bollocks? 

18 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

True but if the ownership shares debt as been taken on from Moonshift then I would imagine the new owners of the debt would apply for the winding up order to be stayed for a period of time whilst they take control from Anderson, otherwise why bother in the first place?

I see Howard has replied since my post above - I'm a little surprised why says points deduction won't apply, unless sanctions are only triggered when a club goes into Administration and not Liquidation, which is more a black and white situation in that the club is either liquidated and so sanctions are irrelevant, or it isn't and Administration may then not be required if the eventual new owners are able to sort the financial mess out with their funds with all concerned.

There is only reason to have it delayed if they cannot complete before the 27th, that is unlikely. 

You are only in liquidation once the liquidator has been appointed by the court, at that point the club would cease to exist and as such a points penalty would be irrelevant anyway. 

Administration carries a points penalty and transfer embargo because it is a process that allows you to effectively continue in business whilst your creditors are made to suffer.

6 minutes ago, darrener said:

Last one from me Howard, do you think the other bidder that Ken says is interested in the club is the same one who you say is dealing with the Davies family? Or is he just talking bollocks? 

Ken knows about the other bidder going directly to Davies family, although I do not think he is referencing them in that comment, I believe that comment to be a lie.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Ken knows about the other bidder going directly to Davies family, although I do not think he is referencing them in that comment, I believe that comment to be a lie.

You mean a fib.

1 hour ago, Howardroark said:

I have already told you what I know, that they exist and have proven funds, that's it unfortunately.

So someone has told you they exist and they have money ?