Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

Just now, DomRepWanderer said:

Fucking hope so the screeching fucker.

fuck you; Sally Metcalfe is the cornerstone of the modern soap opera, her ability to project such a convincing array of emotions make the most tedious of storylines come alive with emotion.

20 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

If all Howard tells us plays out as he says I think we should rename the site Howard's Ways in his honour. 

Hahah you just catapulted me back to the 1980’s - Sunday nights and when you had to get off your arse to turn the channel over hahaha 

8 minutes ago, Dr Faustus said:

fuck you; Sally Metcalfe is the cornerstone of the modern soap opera, her ability to project such a convincing array of emotions make the most tedious of storylines come alive with emotion.

The doctor is a man of great  understanding and empathy.

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Winding up orders tomorrow include Ebbsfleet united and Macclesfield FC, we are 148 out of the 155 and ours is after 11:30am

https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/court-lists/list-companies-winding-up

i used to "own" part of ebbsfleet. 

that was a load of shit too

Edited by HomerJay

9 minutes ago, lowcarbon said:

Is there any truth in Anderson and Basran  continued to sort a deal out this morning?

hmm, lowcarbon; if you add a few letters you get an anagram of bone idle iles- guessing he has taken a week off to apply for jobs at quality save et al, and in between typing his CV, ordering paint samples, and flicking through xhamster, he has decided to get an exclusive off the only man in the know. his alter ego lowcarbon also indicative of his footprint as he isn't leaving the house, and has a solar panelled head

hands off Iles- Howard is our golden goose

2 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Surprising. You have had plenty of opportunity this last few years! 

The 148 numbering is nothing to do with the number of WU orders we have had, just in case people were wondering :)

52 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

I know; in answer to both.

Do they have enough money to get us at least comfortable in League one or even better back in the championship?

I appreciate this maybe something you cant answer, but I thought I'd try my luck. 

Edited by dazl1212

Bolton Wanderers Football Club can confirm that discussions with one of the interested parties have now been mutually terminated.

The Club can also confirm that discussions are ongoing with other parties.

A further update will be made in due course.

2 minutes ago, jmjhb said:

Bolton Wanderers Football Club can confirm that discussions with one of the interested parties have now been mutually terminated.

The Club can also confirm that discussions are ongoing with other parties.

A further update will be made in due course.

Oh dear.

7 minutes ago, dazl1212 said:

Do they have enough money to get us at least comfortable in League one or even better back in the championship?

I appreciate this maybe something you cant answer, but I thought I'd try my luck. 

They would need to prove financial stability to the EFL, this would probably include a wage budget/transfer budget under certain scenarios and over certain timeframes. Given the high entry costs I would've thought that it'll take a while before the purse strings are loose, but these people are all about the speculate to accumulate'. Their end-game will be EPL.

1 minute ago, Howardroark said:

They would need to prove financial stability to the EFL, this would probably include a wage budget/transfer budget under certain scenarios and over certain timeframes. Given the high entry costs I would've thought that it'll take a while before the purse strings are loose, but these people are all about the speculate to accumulate'. Their end-game will be EPL.

I would be happy with a few years of mid table obscurity in league one to rebuild and go again. 

What you have described is far better than that mind you. 

Do you see it going through before tomorrow or are is it going to get worse before that?

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

What’s he said? 

He has been saying all day that "Basran is back in", EFL are "supporting his bid" & "Ken called Basran". Reality is that he hasn't been 'back in' for 9 days and some would suggest he never really was. 

The comment about him having Davies' onside is just laughable. If they were onside he would've bought the club.

Just now, Howardroark said:

He has been saying all day that "Basran is back in", EFL are "supporting his bid" & "Ken called Basran". Reality is that he hasn't been 'back in' for 9 days and some would suggest he never really was. 

The comment about him having Davies' onside is just laughable. If they were onside he would've bought the club.

Thought you would find that interesting and laughable