Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

would 2 go down if we’re liqidated. 

We’d be booted completely out of the league and wouldnt exist so 3 would go down 

Edited by gonzo

19 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

Lee Anderson publicised it a few times on Instagram so it’s not a secret but as KA said, his family had received some abuse so I didn’t want to encourage it. (Not implying that you would)  I just thought the quote was apt considering our current situation.

Very apt indeed Boby

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Howardroark said:

He has been saying all day that "Basran is back in", EFL are "supporting his bid" & "Ken called Basran". Reality is that he hasn't been 'back in' for 9 days and some would suggest he never really was. 

The comment about him having Davies' onside is just laughable. If they were onside he would've bought the club.

Howard, you know my thoughts on your credibility

Why did Michael James get into bed with basran?

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Tombwfc said:

Which can't bode that well for those about to step in, if the only reason they've got a chance is Basran's inability to raise a relatively small amount of cash.

That's a hefty leap

• Moderators
2 hours ago, royal white said:

In lighter news. Lee Anderson is currently getting shit  on numerous what’s app groups and a few phone calls after his number became public knowledge :)

Does he reply in emojis on what's app too?

1 hour ago, stevieb said:

So my £100 on Wigan to get Relegated before the season started is still on? 

Traf, what's craic here is it like int horses when they have a rule 4 and reduce your odds? 

I'd assume so, especially if it works in their favour.

1 minute ago, Traf said:

I'd assume so, especially if it works in their favour.

Cheers. 

Just for any wiganers reading, nowt personal, the bet was because your take over was dragging and you were under an embargo and we'd just signed your blue eye boy wildschutt. 

Turned out well! 

3 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Ace. 

I served Campo when he bought a rug from argos in Manchester arndale when I worked there. Still my claim to fame! 

#laminatedbookofdreams

Did you become a blubbering wreck?!

I served Michael Ricketts at Middlebrook KFC once (bargain bucket). Match still hadn't finished next door, think he'd been subbed off.

Gardner used to turn up on drive thru with his mates in a blacked out range rover often too. Heat magazine material, this.

1 minute ago, Marc505 said:

Did you become a blubbering wreck?!

I served Michael Ricketts at Middlebrook KFC once (bargain bucket). Match still hadn't finished next door, think he'd been subbed off.

Gardner used to turn up on drive thru with his mates in a blacked out range rover often too. Heat magazine material, this.

I was only picking in the back so had no interaction other than stamping his receipt at collection point B. Couldn't believe he was the one buying a £35 rug though. 

Mega lolz at the Ricketts story! 

16 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Ace. 

I served Campo when he bought a rug from argos in Manchester arndale when I worked there. Still my claim to fame! 

#laminatedbookofdreams

I sold SJM, Nathan Blake and Steven Mcanespie some dodgy TVs. Nathan Blake came to my house the next day for a washer Dryer and tried knocking £50 off as he was selling it on to a relative. I think he was on 4K a week at the time! 

The ACV over the stadium has the potential to be both a gift and a curse tomorrow. 

A gift because it may cause a judge to grant an extension for ‘community/public interest’ 

A curse because the prohibition of sale for 6 months badly limits the ability of any administrators to deliver a workable turnaround plan.

12 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

The ACV over the stadium has the potential to be both a gift and a curse tomorrow. 

A gift because it may cause a judge to grant an extension for ‘community/public interest’ 

A curse because the prohibition of sale for 6 months badly limits the ability of any administrators to deliver a workable turnaround plan.

What decision do you think the judge will make tomorrow?