Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Did he? Ken seems to have another buyer lined up who has signed heads of terms...and used that to get an adjournment. Not what Howard was predicting!

Said it wouldn't get sorted until 3/4 April

1 minute ago, Biggish Dave said:

Said it wouldn't get sorted until 3/4 April

He was saying that was the date at which Ken would be forced to relinquish his shares via the mystery group who were buying the debt from Moonshift....but that it wouldn't get that far because we'd be given winding up order today....

Unless Ken has lied to the court virtually everything Howard said is now in question.....

• Site Supporter

He was saying that was the date at which Ken would be forced to relinquish his shares via the mystery group who were buying the debt from Moonshift....but that it wouldn't get that far because we'd be given winding up order today....

Unless Ken has lied to the court virtually everything Howard said is now in question.....

Yet more would believe him than any of the doom mongering you constantly peddle

• Moderators

Did he? Ken seems to have another buyer lined up who has signed heads of terms...and used that to get an adjournment. Not what Howard was predicting!

howard did say KA might provide funny witnesses

3 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Why you take it upon yourself to constantly try and prove me wrong, I do not know, none the less, 

consider this; 

Ken used the knowledge of my bidder to gain an adjournment whilst he tries to sell the club himself. I explained that they would reveal their hand to Ken on Tuesday (yesterday) due to the 14 day notice period on the shares and to gain an adjournment if they didn’t wish to risk liquidation.

This takes him to April 3rd as predicted.

Just now, Howardroark said:

Why you take it upon yourself to constantly try and prove me wrong, I do not know, none the less, 

consider this; 

Ken used the knowledge of my bidder to gain an adjournment whilst he tries to sell the club himself. I explained that they would reveal their hand to Ken on Tuesday (yesterday) due to the 14 day notice period on the shares and to gain an adjournment if they didn’t wish to risk liquidation.

Your bidder ? 

1 minute ago, Howardroark said:

consider this; 

I don't. But today wasn't what you predicted exactly. I'm more than willing to take your word, but equally it is very easy to spin a story with enough threads to pick one up based on events.

The mystery buyer supposedly owns another football club - can't be a domestic one then....