Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

1 minute ago, bwfcfan5 said:

I don't. But today wasn't what you predicted exactly. I'm more than willing to take your word, but equally it is very easy to spin a story with enough threads to pick one up based on events.

The mystery buyer supposedly owns another football club - can't be a domestic one then....

The reason I moved to a liquidation scenario as opposed to an adjournment was because the idea is to pressure Ken to relinquish shares, that they have given 14 days instead of 5 is the only significant change. 

They still revealed themselves yesterday as predicted etc

2 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

The reason I moved to a liquidation scenario as opposed to an adjournment was because the idea is to pressure Ken to relinquish shares, that they have given 14 days instead of 5 is the only significant change. 

They still revealed themselves yesterday as predicted etc

So by the 3rd of April Ken has to sell up are we are liquidated? 

• Members

From smurf on twitter

Update. Hillary’s witness statement “Buyer intends to capitalise the respondent with new funds to pay debts IN FULL”. ie paid up by time case is next in court on 03 April.

Just thought I'd make an appearance to say that Mr Basran is still interested but unless Mr Anderson lowers his demands nothing is likely to happen on that front.

This new 'mystery' bidder is known to us, though we did not expect anything to come of it, he/they have very deep pockets

3 minutes ago, burnden said:

From smurf on twitter

Update. Hillary’s witness statement “Buyer intends to capitalise the respondent with new funds to pay debts IN FULL”. ie paid up by time case is next in court on 03 April.

'pay debts IN FULL' sounds almost too good to be true. I hope it is true.

1 minute ago, John Galt said:

Just thought I'd make an appearance to say that Mr Basran is still interested but unless Mr Anderson lowers his demands nothing is likely to happen on that front.

This new 'mystery' bidder is known to us, though we did not expect anything to come of it, he/they have very deep pockets

Ah, Mr Galt...

We've been expecting you...

2 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

Sounds like a fib to me

1 hour ago, Howardroark said:

Brett/PBP have not been re-negotiated but they have not followed the default action and notified the club of the intent to reclaim. That is why they can put the club in to default. Moonshift cannot put the club in to default as they are owed by ICI. 

In respect of MJ, I was stating him joining the Basran consortium suggests no other bidders as it’s seen to give preference and I wouldn’t imagine he or PBP would want that focus, it isn’t however a prohibited action,

Thank you for your reply.

I did mean 'Anderson' rather than 'Moonshift' which I wrote, so apologies for that.

3 minutes ago, John Galt said:

Don’t you ever leave me again

3 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

My thoughts exactly. Here's hoping it happens as it shows that they have some serious financial clout. Basrans haggling and backing out makes me think they wouldnt have enough money to keep the club afloat for the middle to distant future.