Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

17 minutes ago, John Galt said:

Just thought I'd make an appearance to say that Mr Basran is still interested but unless Mr Anderson lowers his demands nothing is likely to happen on that front.

This new 'mystery' bidder is known to us, though we did not expect anything to come of it, he/they have very deep pockets

Wouldn’t someone with deeper pockets be better for the future of the club. 

Hopefully I have got this right. Ken is being backed into a corner, he could make some money if the deal goes through quickly. If not he could have his shares repossessed or major creditors could call their debts in. Or liquidation and he will gain very little. I think this is what Howard has been alluding to. Howard seems to be playing a blinder.

6 minutes ago, nantwichwhite said:

Hopefully I have got this right. Ken is being backed into a corner, he could make some money if the deal goes through quickly. If not he could have his shares repossessed or major creditors could call their debts in. Or liquidation and he will gain very little. I think this is what Howard has been alluding to. Howard seems to be playing a blinder.

Correct 

9 minutes ago, Walkden White said:

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/17514292.bolton-wanderers-fend-off-high-court-winding-up-move/

''The buyer is somebody who already has a major stake in a high level football club. Mr Ken Anderson has instructed to draft a share agreement but needs two weeks,” said counsel.

Interesting!

Welcome back - Dean Holdsworth!