Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

18 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Nope, KA’s price and terms met, exclusivity agreed. 

I know you've sort of gone over this, but why would this bidder wait until today to do this? Because there has been an adjournment extended, wouldn't the bidder have been better off sorting this out earlier now? There's no benefit from the liquidation proceedings if it's an adjournment. 

18 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Nope, KA’s price and terms met, exclusivity agreed. 

With the party you've been telling us about in the background buying the debt from Moonshift, or the new one who were pulled out of the hat today at the court?

The wanderer returns to throw this chump “Howard” out on his arse. 

Let me just add that everything he has told you is complete bollocks. I’m going to give you all the latest in the next couple of days. This new (not so) mystery bidder has never been uttered on here, he’s filthy rich on the Abrahmovic level. I will reveal the name tomorrow morning at 10am sharp 

2 minutes ago, MAXiiMUS said:

Let me just add that everything he has told you is complete bollocks. I’m going to give you all the latest in the next couple of days. This new (not so) mystery bidder has never been uttered on here, he’s filthy rich on the Abrahmovic level. I will reveal the name tomorrow morning at 10am sharp 

First signing presumably Craig Dawson?

5 minutes ago, MAXiiMUS said:

Oh fuck off.

6 minutes ago, MAXiiMUS said:

No bidder has been mentioned on here, ‘Maxiimus’. The only name I have mentioned is who Iles probably believed it to be.

6 minutes ago, MAXiiMUS said:

Howards proved to be correct on numerous occasions, his knowledge of takeovers/administration/liquadation etc has been invaluable on here + his credibility has been proved.

I guess you already knew all that though

Wum.

15 minutes ago, BIGBW said:

I know you've sort of gone over this, but why would this bidder wait until today to do this? Because there has been an adjournment extended, wouldn't the bidder have been better off sorting this out earlier now? There's no benefit from the liquidation proceedings if it's an adjournment. 

The bidder revealed themselves last night to support the adjournment. 

The adjournment was needed to give Ken the full two weeks before his shares are called in. They can now call the shares in before he allows the club to go in to liquidation. 

Ken was very prepared to not contest the hearing today and work to the 7 day deadline in a bid to force the hand of the bidding party to up their offer to a ridiculous level. In the end he kind of won because he gets his £2M, the 14 days is to stop him messing about.

Edited by Howardroark
A

3 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

The adjournment was needed to give Ken the full two weeks before his shares are called in. They can now call the shares in before he allows the club to go in to liquidation. 

Ken was very prepared to not contest the hearing today and work to the 7 day deadline in a bid to force the hand of the bidding party to up their offer. In the end he kind of won because he gets his £2M, the 14 days is to stop him messing about.

So they waited to just pay the price Ken wants anyway? Thought the point was to bypass his demands.

6 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Ken was very prepared to not contest the hearing today and work to the 7 day deadline in a bid to force the hand of the bidding party to up their offer to a ridiculous level. In the end he kind of won because he gets his £2M, the 14 days is to stop him messing about.

As of yesterday morning I don’t believe he had arranged any representation at the hearing.

2 minutes ago, Razaldo9 said:

So they waited to just pay the price Ken wants anyway? Thought the point was to bypass his demands.

The idea was to box him in, to do that they needed 14 days due to notice period,  without adjournment there wouldn’t be 14 days and without the bidder there wouldn’t be an adjournment. 

The whole point was to avoid negotiating directly with KA, they don’t have to do that now.

3 minutes ago, rochdale white said:

As of yesterday morning I don’t believe he had arranged any representation at the hearing.

Exactly, he was preparing to let it just go to liquidation uncontested to try and force a sale in the next 7 days. 

The bidders wanted 14 days as security against him double crossing.