Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Rubberkex said:

FFS....how the fuck did any bugger stay awake at this meeting. 

It's quite tricky banning you from this phone

But not impossible, so if you've nowt to contribute, hush. :)

5 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

2nd, I can’t imagine Ken dropping a final chairman’s notes on April 1st

Why will they leave it that late to complete? Surely they want it done ASAP and not make it go all the way down the the death again! Or that all down to securing deals with unsecured creditors?

1 minute ago, Jcookie said:

Why will they leave it that late to complete? Surely they want it done ASAP and not make it go all the way down the the death again! Or that all down to securing deals with unsecured creditors?

It’s partly down to the actual physical time taken to complete and partly down to Ken wishing to remain in control until the very end, just in case he gets a better offer (made more difficult by exclusivity, but hey, this is Ken).

23 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

They have to acquire at full value, if they do not then HMRC wouldn’t get paid. The business remains under a WU petition and debts cannot be settled favourably.

I meant the deferred consideration.

3 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Howard why in the film toy story 1 does buzz lightyear pretend to be a toy when humans are around when he actually thinks he’s a space ranger?

Who’s to say that Space Ranger’s aren’t informed to act as toys around humans?

4 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

I meant the deferred consideration.

It’s fairly common knowledge that the PBP/Warburton debts were likely to be reviewed/re-negotiated. 

That being said, some of the true value can only be delivered through outright ownership of the assets that are currently charged against the loans.

Edited by Howardroark
F