Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

2 minutes ago, darrener said:

Iles spreading his usual negativaty this morning probably because he backed the wrong horse, again 

I think he's got ADHD or Journalistic Tourettes, he just can't help himself.
He was off for 5 days, stated back at work at 9am the other day and posted his first anti-BWFC negative tweet at 9.04am, presumably spending the first few minutes getting a brew and some more biscuits.

He's so ill-informed it's untrue, but you've got people hanging off his and Fat John's every word, fawning and arse-kissing them all day.

Loads will.

KA could sell to an oil billionaire and rebuild Bolton Hospital and give every season ticket holder 100million and folk would still moan.

Bolton fans prefer to be i told you so rather than just take stuff at face value.

Same reason why we had folk fighting with each other at Wigan

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, Big E said:

Loads will.

KA could sell to an oil billionaire and rebuild Bolton Hospital and give every season ticket holder 100million and folk would still moan.

society prefer to be i told you so rather than just take stuff at face value.

10 hours ago, Howardroark said:

Yes £4.7M 

Yes fraudulent but there is previous 

Please refer to patisserie Valerie for competence of auditors 

His previous resulted in a ban. If it’s proved, are we talking more serious consequences?

34 minutes ago, Big E said:

Loads will.

Bolton fans prefer to be i told you so rather than just take stuff at face value.

If you believe Howard, we might be close to a takeover from men with money who've gone to great lengths specifically not to deal with him. And if you also believe Howard, Ken's been fraudulently making millions off the club while not paying staff and pleading poverty.

How dare anyone moan at his conduct.

1 hour ago, Chris Custodiet said:

Yes. Deeper than Anisimov's. Lives in Lausanne. Not much to go on other than a hunch though.

P.S. Its entirely plausible that Ken needed to raise additional money to keep the show on the road but I remain unconvinced about speculative allegations of irregularities that BL's auditors didn't notice.

David Thompson then. Hope so!

11 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Is Ken still a cunt?, or will he go down in history as the man who just about kept us  afloat, found a wealthy buyer and saved us from certain death?

Hang on, i think i know the answer.

I think Eddie Davies deserves a lot of credit for his final act. As well as lending the club the £5m to sort out the Blu Marble debt the way he did it enabled Moonshift to get a hold on Ken's shares and has ultimately probably forced Ken into a corner and with fingers crossed got us a better owner.

15 minutes ago, Tombwfc said:

If you believe Howard, we might be close to a takeover from men with money who've gone to great lengths specifically not to deal with him. And if you also believe Howard, Ken's been fraudulently making millions off the club while not paying staff and pleading poverty.

There's a problem with Howard. You can believe quite a lot of what he says but I'm afraid there are occasions when you simply can't

The first really loud alarm bell went off when Howard claimed that Michael James could transfer the £5.5m debt owed by Bolton Whites Hotel to PBP into his own name, when MJ owned only 20% of PBP, and then draw on the £5.5million free of tax.

29 minutes ago, Tombwfc said:

Can you point to the bit where Howard said KA was making millions fraudulently ? 

3 minutes ago, Walkden White said:

I think Eddie Davies deserves a lot of credit for his final act. As well as lending the club the £5m to sort out the Blu Marble debt the way he did it enabled Moonshift to get a hold on Ken's shares and has ultimately probably forced Ken into a corner and with fingers crossed got us a better owner.

You are right about Eddie, but Ken's been in a corner since the day he arrived and kept fighting his way out of it. If he now gets a  deal where everyone gets paid in full he'll have pulled  off a minor miracle and earned a payday.

3 minutes ago, Walshyt said:

Nixon said the EFL dont even know the name of the buyer. Very cloak and dagger. KA loves a NDA.

Why would he tell anyone until the deal is done? For a start the buyer might get a load of other owners approaching them.

1 hour ago, Chris Custodiet said:

Yes. Deeper than Anisimov's. Lives in Lausanne. Not much to go on other than a hunch though.

P.S. Its entirely plausible that Ken needed to raise additional money to keep the show on the road but I remain unconvinced about speculative allegations of irregularities that BL's auditors didn't notice.

Surely it can’t be Jim Ratcliffe who you think it is? Didt he just buy the football club in Lausanne?

5 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

There's a problem with Howard. You can believe quite a lot of what he says but I'm afraid there are occasions when you simply can't

The first really loud alarm bell went off when Howard claimed that Michael James could transfer the £5.5m debt owed by Bolton Whites Hotel to PBP into his own name, when MJ owned only 20% of PBP, and then draw on the £5.5million free of tax.

Why you’ve chosen to bring this up again I don’t know, but what I actually said was: 

Isnt it plausible that the two main shareholders (and presumably friends) of PBP came to an arrangement whereby the debt was transferred to MJ in return for him giving up future compensation, and that under such a scenario it would be MJ loaning FV/the club money. 

I intimated that MJ’s rationale for this was simply a life long adoration of the club and a desire to be on the board/involved. 

I also latterly suggested that perhaps there was no conversion and this was simply a condition of the loan re-negotiation. 

At no point have I claimed to have inner knowledge of the FV bid or consortium so it’s simply a challenge to my interpretation of a possible scenario, should that really ring alarm bells? 

What I have claimed all along is some knowledge of the Moonshift rationale/position and knowledge of a second bidder; who just happened to show their hand on the day that I said they would. 

If you simply seek negativity then may i suggest you join Mr Iles’ platform.

5 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

FWIW, I don't disagree. Howard said all along his guys were operating in the background and waiting Ken out. Then he said Ken was lying about being in advanced talks with another bidder. Then it came out in court that a new bidder apparently exists. Now he says that new bidder is the one he's known about, they just decided to short-cut the process and pay Ken what he wants.

If other people think he's telling the truth that's fine, maybe he is, but what he's saying makes Ken out to be a even bigger cunt than anyone thought possible. Which takes some doing.