Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

4 minutes ago, Mantra said:

Hi again, Howard. Thanks for the reply.

I've been reading from page 50 to page 160 since last night. My head hurts now, so I'm going to do something less stressful on my brain.

Before I forget however, you said:

"On Tuesday a notification of the purchase of the Moonshift debt in respect of Inner Circle by consortium A

A formal bid for the company which delays HMRC winder

Formal notification to KA that in 14 days his shares will be redeemed due to default on the loan. 

On pay day- Ken accepts bid and signs over."

Which seems to be spot on.

But you also said (paraphrased):

Basran, before buying the club would have to 'trust' Ken, and advance him the amount to pay off HMRC. Because the WU must be paid before the club can change hands, otherwise the sale can be reversed.

Is this not the case for the Mystery Buyer? Due to the fact that they'll be paying off everything in full, so they say?

Or is it more that, if they give Ken the amount to pay off HMRC and he doesn't relinquish control as promised, they can just buy out Moonshift and out him that way, therefore not getting a payday?

Sorry if that's already been covered, but I can't stand to read another 50 pages right now haha.

Cheers.

(I've already read most of the posts from page 160-now but a lot of it lacked context of everything in the thread from 50-160, so I went back to see how this all began.)

You are quite correct, for the new buyer they have the insurance policy of the 14 day notice period, this means they could take the shares back on the 2nd and pay the WU on the 3rd.

21 minutes ago, Watsmore said:

Bunch of fucking snowflakes are we lads?Cant say Balti basran,maybe it could offend curries?or Asians?Your just a bunch of politicaly correct robotic fuckwits.Millions have died in wars to give us our freedom,and that includes speech,you lillywhite twats.Hope theres never another falklands,nancy pamby,soft bastards like you lot wouldn't last an hour at the foot of mount tumbledown,pissed wet through,5 below,diareer from drinking mud,and under fire in the pitch black.yeah fuck you dickwads,enjoy your poncy snowflake lives.COYWM

28 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

You are quite correct, for the new buyer they have the insurance policy of the 14 day notice period, this means they could take the shares back on the 2nd and pay the WU on the 3rd.

Howie, (can I call you this?) What football team do you support?

What do you do for a living?

Can I buy you a drink when all this malarkey is over?

1 hour ago, Watsmore said:

Bunch of fucking snowflakes are we lads?Cant say Balti basran,maybe it could offend curries?or Asians?Your just a bunch of politicaly correct robotic fuckwits.Millions have died in wars to give us our freedom,and that includes speech,you lillywhite twats.Hope theres never another falklands,nancy pamby,soft bastards like you lot wouldn't last an hour at the foot of mount tumbledown,pissed wet through,5 below,diareer from drinking mud,and under fire in the pitch black.yeah fuck you dickwads,enjoy your poncy snowflake lives.COYWM

You really didn’t think that through did you?

The correct WanderersWays response is to offer a straightener outside the club shop not go on an incomprehensible rant

You need to up your game or you’ll be banned again!! :D

Edited by MancWanderer

• Site Supporter
Just now, MancWanderer said:

You really didn’t think that through did you?

The correct WanderersWays response is to offer a straightener outside the club shop not go onan incomprehensible rant

You need to up your game or you’ll be banned again!:D

I may be wrong but I reckon that ship may have already sailed.

8 minutes ago, Underpants said:

Howie, (can I call you this?) What football team do you support?

What do you do for a living?

Can I buy you a drink when all this malarkey is over?

7 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Oh fuck, Undies is in love again.

The first two questions are standard, and possible game changers, when I'm on the pull. 3rd question normally follows if they answer the first two satisfactory. You failed the second question.

2 hours ago, SalfordOriginal said:

Is he the Leeds fan who used to be on talksport?

Yep. Kinda remember him more from his Loaded magazine days.

Hoping hits tweets weren't just more speculative bullshit and he's had word of something "big". Rumblings around seems to be quite positive.