Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Traf said:

Jesus wept.

Last few pages of this.

Howard doesn't like being questioned, spits dummy out and takes ball home. Won't share any info with the majority due to the actions of a few.

The few still remain and continue to chat shit like the rest of us do.

So many people clamouring to kiss Howard's arse.

Whilst I'm thankful for any reasoned and structured input from people, H made it clear from the start he had an agenda by visiting us on what was always going to be temporary basis. Perhaps the recent questioning of his statements have provided him with a definable exit point or perhaps the acceptance of this last bid was his get-out anyway.

The site will continue with or without and there'll be some form of silver lining somewhere if he stays away.

This, entirely.

Good reading whilst it lasted; much came to fruition, even if it did have a slant.

Maybe the contract has been fulfilled now, who knows.

Onwards and upwards. Hopefully.

43 minutes ago, Boothy said:

The truth is out there. 

Some right loonies on here, you need to take it for what it is.

ps they’re opening a new Burger King on Middlebrook

Bollocks, one is enough

10 minutes ago, Spider said:

I can no longer tell where this thread ends and the Brexit one begins.

is Theresa May buying us?

Was Howard part of the Mueller investigation?

He was more Mueller Light

9 minutes ago, Spider said:

I can no longer tell where this thread ends and the Brexit one begins.

is Theresa May buying us?

Was Howard part of the Mueller investigation?

Not if her relationship with Wimbledon FC is relevant - we'll end up in MK.

H****d has been redacted.

PS go to the B****t thread to read Rod Liddle's view on Bolton Wanderers' situation.

If you go on a football message board / social media to push agendas, manipulate people’s thought processes, have an urge to be recognised as more intellectual than anyone else you’re a fucking weirdo 

It’s for chatting bollocks, ballooning and slagging the team off. 

The end 

1 hour ago, barrycowdrill said:

If you go on a football message board / social media to push agendas, manipulate people’s thought processes, have an urge to be recognised as more intellectual than anyone else you’re a fucking weirdo 

The end 

:lol:

1 hour ago, barrycowdrill said:

The end 

Sanity has returned 😁👍

10 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

At the time Coyle leaving us for Arsenal would have been about as funny as it was when Rioch left us for Arsenal. He'd have probably managed Arsenal about as long as Rioch did too.

Weirdly, that could've been the best thing for us... Bastards

From Marc Iles' article:

"Some scant detail has emerged, however, with sources claiming the bidder is based in this country and also willing to complete due diligence as quickly as possible to remove the threat of one of Wanderers’ secured creditors putting the club into administration before another High Court hearing on April 3."

Was this ever discussed here? Never saw anything mentioned about it being a UK bidder, or one of the secured creditors putting us into Admin.

Nixon reckons the Mystery man is involved with foreign club(s).

Thoughts?

Thoughts? It’s all fucking guesswork (including the non-financial journos), we’ve all got too much time on our hands and I wish my Chinese would fucking hurry up before I have to watch any more post-match analysis of the San Marino v Scotland game. 

Edited by Leyther_Matt

Anyone know if the new owners (consortium /financial adventurers) need to just pay HMRC before 4th April, or does the full sale have to complete?

Just wondering if Ken found some other support (for the £1.2 big ones) he could muck about wasting time trying to force a  better deal? 

We would still be on the cliff edge with wages and butter hot dogs still distracting from the footy. 

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, grego said:

Anyone know if the new owners (consortium /financial adventurers) need to just pay HMRC before 4th April, or does the full sale have to complete?

Just wondering if Ken found some other support (for the £1.2 big ones) he could muck about wasting time trying to force a  better deal? 

We would still be on the cliff edge with wages and butter hot dogs still distracting from the footy. 

I believe all creditors on the petition have to be paid off

HMRC, macron and westchurch

1 hour ago, Mantra said:

From Marc Iles' article:

"Some scant detail has emerged, however, with sources claiming the bidder is based in this country and also willing to complete due diligence as quickly as possible to remove the threat of one of Wanderers’ secured creditors putting the club into administration before another High Court hearing on April 3."

Was this ever discussed here? Never saw anything mentioned about it being a UK bidder, or one of the secured creditors putting us into Admin.

Nixon reckons the Mystery man is involved with foreign club(s).

Thoughts?

I think you need to read Howards posts again.

He stated multiple times that he did not know who the 'dark horse' purchaser was.

He also explained clearly a couple of times that any secured debtor whose loan was in default could seek Administration but that they would be required to fund it and to have funds available to pay off all the secured debtors plus 25% of the total for all unsecured debtors.

I don't think Nixon's called anything right on this takeover so far, as he, so your guess is as good as mine if he's right this time.

Edited by Sluffy
spelling mistake

13 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

I think you need to read Howards posts again.

He stated multiple times that he did not know who the 'dark horse' purchaser was.

He also explained clearly a couple of times that any secured debtor whose loan was in default could seek Administration but that they would be required to fund it and to have funds available to pay off all the secured debtors plus 25% of the total for all unsecured debtors.

I don't think Nixon's called anything right on this takeover so far, as he, so your guess is as good as mine if he's right this time.

Its a pity that Howards not here 

I think  he would probably be confirming that Marc Iles has for once called it correct and that the so called Dark Horse bid is fronted by a British Bidder , but unless there has been a leak in the last few days then as fluffy says he still wont yet know the name of the prospective purchaser ( s) 

Is that not correct Howard ?