Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Kane57

Takeover - action stations everyone

Just now, Howardroark said:

No, he would presumably convert to a directors loan and release the charge; allowing leverage against the academy. 

Mate theres definitely a sinister undercurrent to your tone,on this takeover.Regardless of what you say,to me im sensing you are holding back being honest and saying,look guys with basran were fucked

Fuck me business is boring. 

This should of been a period of anticipation and excitement. I hear or read anything about this situation now and it rivals Brexit and Megan fucking Markle on the list of’s ‘I don’t give a fuck’ 

2 minutes ago, darrener said:

Cheers Howard, so another 5 years or so of not having any money to compete with the likes of Bury, tranmere and Rochdale, happy days 

The only bright spot is we can muster more fans than that lot can together. We will be reet. Keep the faith. 

3 minutes ago, Watsmore said:

Mate theres definitely a sinister undercurrent to your tone,on this takeover.Regardless of what you say,to me im sensing you are holding back being honest and saying,look guys with basran were fucked

Fee Fi Fo Fum I smell the blood of Supporters Trust Mon ...... 😉

5 minutes ago, Watsmore said:

Better off than current, yes, competitive, no.

1 minute ago, onlyoneawalker said:

Fee Fi Fo Fum I smell the blood of Supporters Trust Mon ...... 😉

I dont think he’s a trust man, I think Basran and the trust have a link. 

Since howard appeared on here,im just one step from a box of paracetomol and bottle of jack daniels,to send me to eternal sleep.😞

God is this really the best owner we can attract, ffs!!! 

1 minute ago, Watsmore said:

Since howard appeared on here,im just one step from a box of paracetomol and bottle of jack daniels,to send me to eternal sleep.😞

Do you wanna go halves? 

3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I dont think he’s a trust man, I think Basran and the trust have a link. 

I think that’s a fair assumption.

2 minutes ago, darrener said:

Do you wanna go halves? 

No pall.That would be 8 paracetomol each,and half a bottle of Jackie D And after the fa cup semi with stoke that didn't seem to work,as im still here.

3 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

I think that’s a fair assumption.

See there you go again howard,just a teasing remark that says I know more than im telling you.Hope you not getting off at our expense.

1 minute ago, Watsmore said:

No pall.That would be 8 paracetomol each,and half a bottle of Jackie D And after the fa cup semi with stoke that didn't seem to work,as im still here.

No worries mate, I just took my head out of the gas oven to read your post, speak soon 

Just now, Watsmore said:

See there you go again howard,just a teasing remark that says I know more than im telling you.Hope you not getting off at our expense.

Sorry, the assumption that I’m not supporters trust.

5 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Sorry, the assumption that I’m not supporters trust.

Ok see what you meant.Theres definitely something that's mysterious about you though.It doesn't stack up that out of the blue you turn up with all this knowledge and in depth detective work,about the takeover.And you have a definite agenda,but nobody as yet has worked out what it is.Supporters trust or not,you don't like basran or his cronies and as a so called fan whos just simply done his homework,your obvious dislike of basran et al,seems odd.

It’s not a dislike of him personally, I just don’t like the distortion of truth and I really don’t like the hype being created by this day to day soap opera. It doesn’t feel fair to fans.

Christ.

I give zero fucks which side he's on or if he has one.

He give educated guesses on the information we know.

If I'm honest I feel educated by him.

Chill.

1 minute ago, blackleywhite said:

Christ.

Chill.

Kin ell,you sound like a black servant in 50s america😄

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

It’s not a dislike of him personally, I just don’t like the distortion of truth and I really don’t like the hype being created by this day to day soap opera. It doesn’t feel fair to fans.

So you definitely don't like the basran takeover that's very clear.If you thought this takeover was good for BWFC you would exept the things you've listed above,and say nowt negative about it.Thats my take on your views anyway.

Edited by Watsmore

1 minute ago, blackleywhite said:

Christ.

Chill.

Which is where I'm at. At least now I'm a bit more enlightened as to the supposed Basran bid

He could be a WUM, Supporters Trust, or Ken Anderson but at least I know a bit more now

Happy for Howard to keep posting his stuff

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Watsmore said:

So you definitely don't like the basran takeover that's very clear.If you thought this takeover was good for BWFC you would exept the things you've listed above,and say nowt negative about it.Thats my take on your views anyway.

My take is that there are better options available than the Basran bid as I think it’s a sideways step at best. That being said, there would be more stability and more trust of the ownership which is great, but it doesn’t make a club competitive and that’s what we really want isn’t it?

Edited by Howardroark
Addition

2 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

My take is that there are better options available than the Basran bid, yes as I think it’s a sideways step at best. That being said, there would be more stability and more trust of the ownership which is great, but it doesn’t make a club competitive and that’s what we really want isn’t it?

At last a post I can understand,with no teasing remarks,or vague worries as to what your getting at.Im beginning to trust you.Now I have made my own vague remark can you spot it?😉