Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Funds for the next ten years: 

Including hotel, costs per year of £18M (assuming championship league) 

So he’s proven £180M + £28M debt costs + transfer kitty..... as a fan I hope I have got him wrong, as a realist I’ll stick to my assertions.

A drop on the euro millions not so long ago and well.... bingo.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, birch-chorley said:

Sure that Ayn Rand wrote about a character affectionately known as ‘Balti Basran’  

AKA 'Curry munching fuckpig' . Of course, I forgot about him...

3 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

So he’s proven £180M + £28M debt costs + transfer kitty..... as a fan I hope I have got him wrong, as a realist I’ll stick to my assertions.

I’d guess you could assume a certain amount of income. If our operating loss was say £3m a year then you could ‘prove’ funds for ten years with £30m to cover those losses + the debt + transfer war chest 

£60m should cover it, easy peasy 

6 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

That's were I'm at to be honest, the only explanation of them figures is that he's managed to bag a wealthy investor

4 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

I’d guess you could assume a certain amount of income. If our operating loss was say £3m a year then you could ‘prove’ funds for ten years with £30m to cover those losses + the debt + transfer war chest 

£60m should cover it, easy peasy 

The normal test is halfway between break even and the max FFP allowance (as a negative) per annum, it’s based on the Bank of England stress test. 

But as I say, delighted to be proven wrong.

Edited by Howardroark
Addition

6 minutes ago, John Galt said:

The debt is actually over £30m, forensic accounting has proven this.

A final sale figure was agreed in principal which has since been inflated, hence the delay in proceeding with the transfer of ownership, time is not on Mr Andersons side

Shine a light on the funding sources.

So John if you are just an observer as well how would you be privy to any such information? And unless you were in fact connected to the consortium it would make no difference if you relayed it as you would have I assume Stumbled across it? unless of course you are linked in some way?

FWIW I haven’t got a clue who is involved in this and who isn’t but my money is on Howard being someone with insolvency knowledge and forming opinions based on his own agenda and some fact that’s In the public domain 

john I believe has more to offer and is connected in some way and as such wilL be much less forthcoming with info 

But it’s brightened up my evening that’s for sure. 

Edited by Escobarp

23 minutes ago, John Galt said:

The debt is actually over £30m, forensic accounting has proven this.

A final sale figure was agreed in principal which has since been inflated, hence the delay in proceeding with the transfer of ownership, time is not on Mr Andersons side

OK John, I appreciate that the identified debts might have gone up a bit during the due diligence but  can you explain how the £5m September 2018 Moonshift/Fildraw loan and the £10m still owing on the old loan crystallised into the c.£8m that Howard says Nokendo has to settle? It would also help if you can  tell us a bit more about the unsecured debts?

Oh, and how do I change my username to Cornelius  Carrington?

Edited by Chris Custodiet

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

So John if you are just an observer as well how would you be privy to any such information? And unless you were in fact connected to the consortium it would make no difference if you relayed it as you would have I assume Stumbled across it? unless of course you are linked in some way?

FWIW I haven’t got a clue who is involved in this and who isn’t but my money is on Howard being someone with insolvency knowledge and forming opinions s based o his game on the game and some fact that’s In the public domain 

john I believe has more to offer and is connected in some way and as such wilL be much less forthcoming with info 

But it’s brightened up my evening that’s for sure. 

Probably just some piss taking cockneys, but entertaining nonetheless

Just now, John Galt said:

That is in the public domain and easily confirmed,Whilst Mr Warburton obviously has an interest due to the outstanding loan he is not part of the 'consortium' 

Stonehouse invested in a previous fund managed by Basran, true or false?