Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Kane57

Takeover - action stations everyone

2 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

As I said over the weekend, they came along and said “look we run this £100M fund” which at the time was enough for KA to proceed. 

Problem is that the fund was never going to be the source of the funding. 

Now its time to pay up (has been for a month) and there’s no money, or not enough money anyway, now Ken’s on the hook for £600k more and he’s not happy. 

At present, it’s off.

Hang on. You started off by saying that you had no inside information and were just a casual observer using your profession to make educated guesses.

Now you are passing off inside information about the deal as absolute fact. So which is it?

Nixon says Anderson is the issue as his demands change by the hour. Given Nixon has reported many things at least somewhat correctly what do you have to suggest you know the inner workings of this deal better than him?

2 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

As I said over the weekend, they came along and said “look we run this £100M fund” which at the time was enough for KA to proceed. 

Problem is that the fund was never going to be the source of the funding. 

Now its time to pay up (has been for a month) and there’s no money, or not enough money anyway, now Ken’s on the hook for £600k more and he’s not happy. 

At present, it’s off.

Well hopefully its permanantly off,and someone like Kenyon may step in now.Why though without the funds would they attempt to buy an insolvent football club?

1 minute ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Hang on. You started off by saying that you had no inside information and were just a casual observer using your profession to make educated guesses.

Now you are passing off inside information about the deal as absolute fact. So which is it?

Nixon says Anderson is the issue as his demands change by the hour. Given Nixon has reported many things at least somewhat correctly what do you have to suggest you know the inner workings of this deal better than him?

he's full of shit

1 minute ago, Spider said:

This is the first thing you’ve said that doesn’t quite add up.

why would Basran mob go to all this trouble if they knew they didn’t have access to the capital? They would surely know KA would want cash?

They simply haven’t raised enough, it’s the same as Peter Kenyon at Newcastle. 

Basran felt he could get enough but hasn’t managed it yet, needs more time, Ken won’t give it now. 

EFL need to see funds that exceed just the purchase price for Fit & Proper test too. 

1 minute ago, TroySwoosh said:

he's full of shit

Well none of us knew the takeover couldn't happen on sunday,but he knew.iles,nixon,bonner hadn't a fucking clue.

3 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

I can tell you that it’s off based on the non-payment today, not inside information. 

You don’t have to believe me nor would I try and convince you if you chose not to.

3 minutes ago, Watsmore said:

Well hopefully its permanantly off,and someone like Kenyon may step in now.Why though without the funds would they attempt to buy an insolvent football club?

Basran’s job is to persuade people to invest either in his fund or in a business, he just hasn’t done enough this time. 

They have some funds but not enough.

I know Nixon has been lambasted on here in the past, but when it comes down to it I would take what Nixon says over Howard more seriously, or is Howard really KA?

3 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

They simply haven’t raised enough, it’s the same as Peter Kenyon at Newcastle. 

Basran felt he could get enough but hasn’t managed it yet, needs more time, Ken won’t give it now. 

EFL need to see funds that exceed just the purchase price for Fit & Proper test too. 

But how did ken and the cock deano pass that test?

Just now, Howardroark said:

I can tell you that it’s off based on the non-payment today, not inside information. 

You don’t have to believe me nor would I try and convince you if you chose not to.

That contradicts with your statements above. How do you know this isn’t a case of Ken (who has history of this) trying to extract more and more out of the deal? Given Nixon is reporting this to be the case why is that not possible?

8 minutes ago, Spider said:

This is the first thing you’ve said that doesn’t quite add up.

why would Basran mob go to all this trouble if they knew they didn’t have access to the capital? They would surely know KA would want cash?

Because they believe they will be able to sell it on to people who simply won't deal with KA. Sadly, they could be wrong however.

4 minutes ago, TroySwoosh said:

he's full of shit

That’s fine for you to believe that, no issue or complaint from me.

What are the benefits of admin to KA?

he seems hellbent on that outcome 

11 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

That contradicts with your statements above. How do you know this isn’t a case of Ken (who has history of this) trying to extract more and more out of the deal? Given Nixon is reporting this to be the case why is that not possible?

Because Basran is the only option Ken has to get any money from the deal, he’s in default on his loan and can have his shares pulled at any time.

1 minute ago, Spider said:

What are the benefits of admin to KA?

he seems hellbent on that outcome 

He couldn’t afford it. EFL have to approve administration and that means full settlement of football debts and 25% minimum payment to all other creditors.

Michael James buys bwfc with 6 billion pound consortium fact wont deal direct with Ken been working on it for months you heard it hear first

15 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

I know Nixon has been lambasted on here in the past, but when it comes down to it I would take what Nixon says over Howard more seriously, or is Howard really KA?

That’s cool, I mean he’s been telling you every day for a week you’ll have a new owner, all I’ve said is Basran doesn’t have the cash....

1 minute ago, Keayedwhite10 said:

Michael James buys bwfc with 6 billion pound consortium fact wont deal direct with Ken been working on it for months you heard it hear first

Stranger things have happened, he’s second biggest creditor.

1 minute ago, Keayedwhite10 said:

Have you no homework to do tonight??

1 minute ago, boltondiver said:

Where to from here, Howard?

I’d guess somebody gets a cracking deal on March 19th.

4 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Because Basran is the only option Ken has to get any money from the deal, he’s in default on his loan and can have his shares pulled at any time.

He’s a secured creditor so gets his money back either way....

12 minutes ago, Keayedwhite10 said:

Turkish biscuit man back in the mix?