Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Kane57

Takeover - action stations everyone

1 minute ago, Kane57 said:

I know someone else who uses that line

Go on....

Basran has only walked away from talks with Anderson, doesn't mean he has walked away from the takeover

Just now, Wullie said:

Basran has only walked away from talks with Anderson, doesn't mean he has walked away from the takeover

Ken is Basran’s only ‘in’, if he’s serious about buying the club he has to go through him, Moonshift have been dealing with another party the majority of March.

2 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I think you are correct, but the fact many on here were supporters of Anderson and that was clearly wrong and irrational thinking, in my opinion Anderson supporters took the opposite stance to the trust, just for the sake of it.  

That's bollocks mate, most people just recognised that Anderson (as dodgy as he is) was the only show in town. Let's not rewrite history, the trust were/are a load of self serving, self publicising cockwombles. 

Just now, Howardroark said:

Ken is Basran’s only ‘in’, if he’s serious about buying the club he has to go through him, Moonshift have been dealing with another party the majority of March.

Not disagreeing, I'm just saying walking away at the moment from talks with Ken, doesn't mean he has walked completely. Given Anderson some thinking time

Wonder if Iles has started his second coat or is still waiting for the first coat to dry yet?

Just now, Wullie said:

Not disagreeing, I'm just saying walking away at the moment from talks with Ken, doesn't mean he has walked completely. Given Anderson some thinking time

I agree 

Just now, Sluffy said:

Wonder if Iles has started his second coat or is still waiting for the first coat to dry yet?

You're assuming he has finished sanding down the walls :)

Important to remember that Moonshift Trustee’s; whilst having no loyalty to the club; still want to preserve ED’s legacy, they won’t have another DH/KA situation again so Basran better have his ducks in a row if he’s going to approach them.

17 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Forest Green now formally taking legal action over Doidge...never rains.....

Need to be listed as a creditor before administration/liquidation

2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Perhaps Parminder will come on here for a while until Ken's had a think. 

For a whip round 

7 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

That's bollocks mate, most people just recognised that Anderson (as dodgy as he is) was the only show in town. Let's not rewrite history, the trust were/are a load of self serving, self publicising cockwombles. 

Bingo

14 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

In your opinion. I’ll kindly disagree. 

12 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

Are you feeling ok mate

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

In your opinion. I’ll kindly disagree. 

I never doubted that you would 😊

15 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

Club is on its arse, deal falling through... but let’s have a pop at a local journo prob on less than £30k a year having some annual leave.

Obsessed

17 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

Iles was glossing over the role of Holdsworth in the Blumarble scenario from  the day Holdsworth arrived on the scene.

5 minutes ago, rochdale white said:

Club is on its arse, deal falling through... but let’s have a pop at a local journo prob on less than £30k a year having some annual leave.

Obsessed

As a Journalist he makes a very good decorator. 

5 minutes ago, rochdale white said:

Obsessed

It was a joke ffs!

8 minutes ago, rochdale white said:

Obsessed

Twice now the Club as been on its arse and twice he's been MIA, just saying

2 minutes ago, rochdale white said:

I’m sure it was... you are obsessed with him though

Probably as much as you're as obsessed with me.

I love the fact that the deal has fallen through because of Ken, even though we have absolutely no idea what's going on.