Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

Made me laugh out loud that my lad is also autistic as fuck but he’s 16 . Still gives me very quizzical looks whenever a goal goes in and his old man is jumping round the room like a loon . Not that it’s happened much lately . He’s only been to one game but he’s not great in crowds . 

Just now, emus wig said:

Made me laugh out loud that my lad is also autistic as fuck but he’s 16 . Still gives me very quizzical looks whenever a goal goes in and his old man is jumping round the room like a loon . Not that it’s happened much lately . He’s only been to one game but he’s not great in crowds . 

He will be fine next season then :)

28 minutes ago, emus wig said:

:D He’s got enough problems as it is watching this lot is not going to help .

it'll teach him some good life lessons, such has how it feels to be skint and have your dreams destroyed :lol: 

Edited by dazl1212

1 hour ago, emus wig said:

My lads quite happy with me bouncing round the room. It's when I'm sat there fuming at how shit we are. :D

He quite likes the nfl though. 

19 hours ago, gonzo said:

Aye no reason at all. They were just the right club at the right time.

Actually met their owner in the chairman’s suite when they twatted us last season. Sound as fuck, he spent all day with Morgan.

We are crying out for a similar take over. Fuck all debts and losses in comparison to teams in our division. Infrastructure is spot on and ground is probably the best in the division. 

There's an interesting piece in When Saturday Comes this month, on Sheffield Wednesday.  Basically their super rich owner chucked loads of money at them in an attempt to get in the premier league. After two near misses, they failed and were then subject to the embargo for breaching FFP rules. 

They're now squillions in debt with no prospect of TV riches anytime soon. They're 'offering' supporters 5 year Premiership season tickets at today's prices for when they eventually get back there.

Wolves meanwhile went up, dodged the FFP restrictions  (I'm unsure why) & should be set financially for the next generation. Twats 

8 hours ago, gonzo said:

He’s already put the feelers out to see if he’s ‘allowed to like spurs’ as his prem team

No.

Pacify him with 20 cigs and a couple of pints.

I'm always available for parenting advice.

• Site Supporter

Dear Emu's wig. I've noticed you often quote and hit "Submit Reply" without adding your reply under the quote. 

Click underneath the quote box and this will put the cursor there for you to start typing.

Or maybe you've found a way to increase your post count. :unknw:

13 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Dear Emu's wig. I've noticed you often quote and hit "Submit Reply" without adding your reply under the quote. 

Click underneath the quote box and this will put the cursor there for you to start typing.

Or maybe you've found a way to increase your post count. :unknw:

MickyD, how do you transfer a Tweet into a post?

1 hour ago, Moon boy said:

I click share tweet on the twitter app and it gives you the option of copy link. 

Do that and just paste the the link and it should embed it for you.

If your not using the twitter app, share tweet into a message or email and copy the url from there.

6 minutes ago, gonzo said:

I click share tweet on the twitter app and it gives you the option of copy link. 

If your not using the twitter app, share tweet into a message or email and copy the url from there.

Thanks

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Is there a way of copying numerous £20 notes and pasting them into my bank account?

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Is there a way of copying numerous £20 notes and pasting them into my bank account?

absolutely. PM me your account details and password and I'll sort it for you.

What was your mam's maiden name by the way?

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Moon boy said:

No idea what you're even talking about.

25 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Whoa there Gonzo. The request was to me.

Edit - 

Edited by MickyD

20 hours ago, Flannel Truscott said:

So you wouldn't like a 30% increase in our budget? 

????

Of course, that's why I put "it would help" 

Point being it's not making a huge difference, we'd still have one if the lowest budgets in the league by a long chalk 

You need parachute money or a wealthy chairman throwing money away to get your budget in the top half of the division 

Buying and selling players is another one I guess. You can make a decent fist of things if your scouting network produces assets that can get kicked on for decent fees