Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

8 hours ago, Sluffy said:

Dear God another one on my case now whenever I post something.

I was NOT saying that Anderson was going to put the club into liquidation just to get back at Iles - I can't believe you actually read it that way?

What I was saying was that voluntary liquidation is a possible third option to KA selling the club or it going into Administration.

Anderson no doubt will attempt to steer the best route for himself - and that may not necessarily be the best route for the future of the club - particularly if he did happen to go down the voluntary liquidation route.

Would perhaps having some sort of soft spot for the club possibly dissuade him from that choice if it came to it - possibly - but I doubt he does have a soft spot for the club after the vilification of him  from the very start by some - and that's why I said it could be his farewell - his 'parting shot' - to the likes of those whose were anti-him from the beginning.

Anderson recently said that Eddie Davies was driven from the club by fans criticism I wonder if he was laying down the ground to say the very same thing if he does decide to liquidate BWFC. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

9 hours ago, Sluffy said:

Dear God another one on my case now whenever I post something.

I was NOT saying that Anderson was going to put the club into liquidation just to get back at Iles - I can't believe you actually read it that way?

What I was saying was that voluntary liquidation is a possible third option to KA selling the club or it going into Administration.

Anderson no doubt will attempt to steer the best route for himself - and that may not necessarily be the best route for the future of the club - particularly if he did happen to go down the voluntary liquidation route.

Would perhaps having some sort of soft spot for the club possibly dissuade him from that choice if it came to it - possibly - but I doubt he does have a soft spot for the club after the vilification of him  from the very start by some - and that's why I said it could be his farewell - his 'parting shot' - to the likes of those whose were anti-him from the beginning.

FFS. If he's that much of a cunt then that would only prove the smurfs of this world right all along.....

• Site Supporter
28 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Anderson recently said that Eddie Davies was driven from the club by fans criticism I wonder if he was laying down the ground to say the very same thing if he does decide to liquidate BWFC. 

I don't ever recall anti-Eddie Davies chants. Maybe all the negativity was played out on Twatter and other social media platforms where folk seem to jump on the loudest band wagon. I really can't see that ED would have invested too much of his time listening to the views of keyboard warriors.

Just now, MickyD said:

I don't ever recall anti-Eddie Davies chants. Maybe all the negativity was played out on Twatter and other social media platforms where folk seem to jump on the loudest band wagon. I really can't see that ED would have invested too much of his time listening to the views of keyboard warriors.

Possibly not but KA said that Eddie told him just that. 

• Site Supporter
10 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

You’d hope not but if he can’t find buyer and can’t or won’t find admin it’s a possible option for him to voluntary liquidate. 

I honestly think he’s be in personal danger if he did that. There’s one or two not rights following us.

35 minutes ago, Spider said:

I honestly think he’s be in personal danger if he did that. There’s one or two not rights following us.

They’ll have to travel to Switzerland or Monaco first.  He’ll never rock up in Bolton again. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, burnden said:

Iles saying New bidder at the table ....May be from Turkey

Turkey = Muslim 

Build a mosque on the back of the north stand, become rates exempt from the council

Makes sense