Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

6 hours ago, Kane57 said:

Nah I'm past that

You even started this thread with a 'its definitely happening ' post. Cant help yourself. Fwiw i think you and LOV are bigger cunts than anderson, Iles and parky rolled into one. Cried wolf that many times beneath contempt 

3 minutes ago, snowball said:

You even started this thread with a 'its definitely happening ' post. Cant help yourself. Fwiw i think you and LOV are bigger cunts than anderson, Iles and parky rolled into one. Cried wolf that many times beneath contempt 

I don’t go on “LoV”, so I thought Kane was OK!

Headline on LOV first day of the season (league 1 season) none of andersons summer signings can play because they havent been registered properly) what great support at start of season. Of course it was total bollocks but they got the clicks/attention they crave. Never trusted a word they said after that want nothing to do with them at all. I dont even think those that write such tripe are proper supporters and Kane falls into that imho if im wrong then sorry but dint need bullshit merchants state we are in

15 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

It helps if you learn from them.

Well he's had two separate bans in recent days for deliberately and persistently trolling on Nuts - so he's clearly not - nor ever intends too, as he's way past being a youth and having the excuse of not knowing any better.

• Site Supporter

How fine is the line between persistent trolling and great witty banter?

I'm not trying to defend the trolls but sometimes only the slower wit gets offended when someone is verbally ripping then apart.

6 minutes ago, MickyD said:

How fine is the line between persistent trolling and great witty banter?

I'm not trying to defend the trolls but sometimes only the slower wit gets offended when someone is verbally ripping then apart.

That's why he banned me from his little kingdom.

Without wanting to labour the point any further we've all said stupid things we regret on the internet.

• Site Supporter
19 minutes ago, Kane57 said:

Without wanting to labour the point any further we've all said stupid things we regret on the internet.

If you've said something you later regret then I'd say it probably erred on the side of bullying rather witty remarks.

If you say something witty and people get offended then you sit reading and rereading for a while wondering how people didn't see it as banter but I'd say you rarely feel the need to regret or apologise for it.  (unless your victim is about 7 feet tall and wants to rip your head off

• Site Supporter

But it actually means he's quietened  every fucker down for another few days.

Once the mutterings start again it'll be a rich Saudi Prince he's in talks with.

Edited by MickyD

7 minutes ago, MickyD said:

But it actually means he's quietened  every fucker down for another few days.

Once the mutterings start again it'll be a rich Saudi Prince he's in talks with.

True true.

I was expecting a call to arms on Wednesday following the win.

Would be nice for everyone to pushing in right direction tomorrow.

im hoping the ref makes a couple of dodgy decisions early doors and gets everyone riled up and up for it

3 hours ago, Kane57 said:

I instantly regretted searching for bald and barely legal when trying to find what kind of nick my van tyres should be in.