Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Preston h

globaldiver

• Members
16 hours ago, PrestonCha said:

I'm genuinely not. I'm not a teenage lad, so seeing pampered over-paid superstar Premiership ponces doesn't quite do it for me.

We'd probably get shagged every week too.

Where's the fun in that?

Hand on heart, I'm happy where we are. Being competitive in the championship. 

I'd probably take a season in the Prem if you offered it, just to see what all the fuss is about.... like having a quick gander at a passing freak show; but I can take it or leave it. I'm not one bit assed about it.

In a (very temporary) spirit of friendship, I agree wholeheartedly. Us, PNE, Burnley, Blackburn and other smaller town clubs around Lancashire facing huge fan draw competition from the big boys (who tend to dominate the Prem from the NW) should have this as our principal goal. I have said it before but Valhalla for me would be the playoffs each year without going up and a good Cup run here and there.

No doubt the younger end who came on board during the Allardyce glory years would disagree but those of us who experienced the lowest of the low (I won't mention Aldershot!) know that a future of mainly being 3rd-6th in the Championship would be a sustainable 'as good as it gets' goal to aspire to.

Some serious delusion here.  We consistently take more to you than you do to us. A little humility would go a long way.  You'd love support like us. Not that it matters, but you certainly didn't batter us round burnden (or however you phrases it). And as for the dafty trying to compare arsenal's season with ours. They lost that season.

Original and only invincibles 

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, ProudPreston said:

Some serious delusion here.  We consistently take more to you than you do to us. A little humility would go a long way.  You'd love support like us. Not that it matters, but you certainly didn't batter us round burnden (or however you phrases it). And as for the dafty trying to compare arsenal's season with ours. They lost that season.

Let's face it, Bolton is a massive day out for you. Preston as a day out for us; it's a laugh, few beers, but not as big a day out as plenty other places. 

4 hours ago, ProudPreston said:

You have marginally taken more for a few seasons so well done, if roles were reversed in league position then I’m sure it would be another story 

now go and play with Blackpool 

Edited by radcliffe white

5 hours ago, ProudPreston said:

:lazy:

• Members
6 hours ago, ProudPreston said:

Some serious delusion here. 

Yes, we agree with you. You certainly seem to be seriously deluded.

2003-4 Arsenal 26 wins, 12 draws.

You were talking cup matches and/or friendlies then?

Get them rubber keks on and get marching up Fishergate, rainbow man.

7 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I see we have injury problems for tomorrow this could be easily a 0-3. We need to really have a go play 2 up top with bit of creativity, sittting back hoping to nick a 1-0 really isn’t an option. 

Bit early to start on the beer but fair enough 

• Site Supporter
21 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I see we have injury problems for tomorrow this could be easily a 0-3. We need to really have a go play 2 up top with bit of creativity, sitting back hoping to nick a 1-0 really isn’t an option. 

Fucking hell Mounts, don't hold your breath. PP is still manager isn't he??? Agree with the scoreline though unfortunately...

3 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

You have marginally taken more for a few seasons so well done, if roles were reversed in league position then I’m sure it would be another story 

now go and play with Blackpool 

You were 3rd and all buzzing when you played us at Deepdale.

We're about 18th with fuck all to play for. 

19 minutes ago, Carlos said:

. Last two games at Preston they've got scattered down Meadow St :rofl:

"They've scattered" - fucking hell. You're worse than the Lasher's you lot. I thought you's were relatively normal compared to the other local mongy cunts.

This Bolton mob...was it the same lads who shit themselves from 6 Blackpool fans on Preston train station after the game? Halloween 2016.

"They've" scattered down meadow Street....:rofl:

Goon.