Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Preston h

globaldiver

Honestly something has got to change. I don't claim to speak for veryone but I feel like people are just totally bored. We need a change, something, anything to give us something to get remotely excited about. As it stands, I just can't be arsed going at the moment. Not that I could anyway today. Its just so dull and predictable.

• Site Supporter

Right

ive sat there being positive with my 12 year old lad all afternoon.

honestly, every last one of them, with the exception of Luca Connell, can fuck off and never come back.

blame who you like, the lack of professionalism and basic interest in what it is they’re supposed to do is lamentable.

parkison needs to go even if it sends us to the conference 

that was unforgivable 

That left side is as bad as I can remember; Cowdrill and Storer shit all over those 2. 

Noone probably made more stupid fouls than passes to a white shirt, and to say Grounds was a yard off would be very kind. 5 or 6 genuinely wouldn’t have flattered them.

1 minute ago, dazl1212 said:

Sad to say, that's where I'm at. I'd rather go to Aldi when it's busy than watch that shite again.

It does not come easy missing the match but this situation is beyond anything I’ve ever experienced in football a manager who is completely untouchable and unaccountable. 

There's nothing to suggest that these players if played in a more attacking formation that we'd be in a lot better position, if we had played at the intensity we did in the last 10 minutes for the full 90 we'd have got something out of it, and that goes for the majority of games against those around us, Parkinson as has been said multiple times is choking the life out of this squad with his negativity.