Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Preston h

globaldiver

2 hours ago, Smiley said:

Craig Noone's crosses are simply embarrassing. He got into some great positions but can't lift it over the first defender. Ameobi looked like he didn't want to be on the pitch.

Couldn’t help but laugh at the attempted cross he twatted into the back of the player he had just played a 1-2 with. Pitiful player.

Agree on Ameobi, he’s not looked arsed for months.

Can’t wait for this season to end.

The fact that Anderson has not already sacked Parkinson, shows how much of a little low ambitious leech he is on this football club. He has no urgency, no ambition to take the club forward, as further supported by the fact that he’s had 3 years to find some sort of investor, and look we’re still searching.

As for Parky, his hardworking backroom staff, and his well organised squad, they are all responsible for brandishing out, what in my opinion, is the worst football I’ve ever seen from a Bolton side, and there’s been plenty of it before. 

I also felt felt ashamed for not going today, but this is how him, Anderson and the players, who’s are the biggest bunch of old, slow, untechnical players on the planet, are making me feel. Which is no reason, as to why I would sit and watch. 

As for replacments, get anyone in, I don’t care, even Chorleys number 3, anyone, I don’t even care if we lose 6-3, just anything would be more exciting than Parkys style of football. 

Its shite and doesn’t work, end of.

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Couldn’t help but laugh at the attempted cross he twatted into the back of the player he had just played a 1-2 with. Pitiful player.

Agree on Ameobi, he’s not looked arsed for months.

Can’t wait for this season to end.

Ameobi was a disgrace today. No interest whatsoever and he can be so pivotal for us. Fuck him

13 minutes ago, Lostock Whites said:

The fact that Anderson has not already sacked Parkinson, shows how much of a little low ambitious leech he is on this football club. He has no urgency, no ambition to take the club forward, as further supported by the fact that he’s had 3 years to find some sort of investor, and look we’re still searching.

As for Parky, his hardworking backroom staff, and his well organised squad, they are all responsible for brandishing out, what in my opinion, is the worst football I’ve ever seen from a Bolton side, and there’s been plenty of it before. 

I also felt felt ashamed for not going today, but this is how him, Anderson and the players, who’s are the biggest bunch of old, slow, untechnical players on the planet, are making me feel. Which is no reason, as to why I would sit and watch. 

As for replacments, get anyone in, I don’t care, even Chorleys number 3, anyone, I don’t even care if we lose 6-3, just anything would be more exciting than Parkys style of football. 

Its shite and doesn’t work, end of.

It’s quite hard to be ambitious when you have no fucking money. 

55 minutes ago, onlyoneawalker said:

Then you’re naiver than Boris and his Bus mate - BWFC are not a community led charitable organisation ffs - KA is doing everything in his power to maximise his return because BWFC belongs to him ffs 

has fuck all to do with a manager that can’t set up a group of experienced professional footballers to compete at an acceptable level

I ain’t naive, it’ll all become apparent when the cunts gone. Anderson not Parky. 

15 minutes ago, Matt said:

Aye decent player, but the space he had at times we were just asking for it. 

Nah, not having it. He wasn’t even the best player on the pitch. If he didn’t have such a wank haircut he wouldn’t have been noticed anywhere near as much.

Still streets ahead of any of ours like.

2 minutes ago, QFPants said:

Nah, not having it. He wasn’t even the best player on the pitch. If he didn’t have such a wank haircut he wouldn’t have been noticed anywhere near as much.

The Derik Osede factor :)

Anyway a player who actually wants for the ball! These are crazy times we are living. 

11 minutes ago, QFPants said:

If you didnt think pearson was best player on pitch then you watched a different game to me daft haircut and all

8 minutes ago, snowball said:

If you didnt think pearson was best player on pitch then you watched a different game to me daft haircut and all

He was very good

But

We allowed him the run of the park

2 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

He was very good

But

We allowed him the run of the park

Yeah we did but seen them a few times and against other teams and always been impressed with him - very good player.

So frustrating and hopeless today. Cant go through that again felt like crying at the state of us. Another ST holder not going while this mon is in charge. 

5 hours ago, frank_spencer said:

Preston haven't been great but they haven't needed to be against our shite. 

When we say not been great, i'd say their performance today was better than any of ours in the last 10 years. Properly ripped us apart countless times and I really can't remember us doing that to anyone with real football. Yes we thrashed Gillingham and port vale, with individual goals or headers from corners, but I've not seen us out class anyone for football like they did today. Embarrassing.

4 hours ago, Farnywhite said:

Worst attacking midfield we have had since the 80 s make Preston look levels above did we have a shot in target again 

Sorry, worst attacking midfield ever. In the 80s Tony Henry and Jeff Chandler were scoring and creating 1981 to  85, some cracking goals. Steve Thompson scored 49 goals from midfield from 1983, assisting countless more and building attacks with intelligent passing. Played & scored for Leicester in 2nd tier play off final. How long would it take a PP team to reach those heights? 

4 hours ago, DomRepWanderer said:

I think Anderson is toying with the club, keep Parkinson just to piss the fans off after the shit he's received.

I've read some shit on here over the years, but you're on the verge of taking the biscuit.

14 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Sorry, worst attacking midfield ever. In the 80s Tony Henry and Jeff Chandler were scoring and creating 1981 to  85, some cracking goals. Steve Thompson scored 49 goals from midfield from 1983, assisting countless more and building attacks with intelligent passing. Played & scored for Leicester in 2nd tier play off final. How long would it take a PP team to reach those heights? 

Steve Thompson would be our best player by a mile

4 hours ago, barrycowdrill said:

I honestly don’t give a fuck what is going on at board level at the moment. I don’t spend my Saturday & money going watching a board meeting. I go and watch a football team 

At the minute I actually feel sorry for each and every one of those players who are tasked with going out for a football match. 

Keeper is resigned to pick the ball out of the net 

back 4 are resigned to defending for their lives for 90+ minutes. They should be paid fucking overtime 

midfield have no other job than plugging spaces, getting rid of the ball and chasing shadows 

and whoever plays ‘forward’ of them have the unenviable task of digging for gold in the swamp of shit I’ve just mentioned above. 

But if there is one shining beacon of hope with what is going on in the BR is by hook or by crook that useless, clueless, negative, stubborn, inept dinosaur is relieved of his duties as soon as the new owners sign goes up above the door. 

I’ve watched some shit in my time following us but this? It’s not even football let alone professional. He should be ashamed of what he’s sending out. Clueless Cnut

time to fuck off

Great post. That's my overriding thought too, I feel sorry for every one of them because there are 92 clubs and they are playing for the only 1 of the 92 that doesn't score and is constantly under pressure.

• Site Supporter

I think this is the most timid Bolton side I’ve known. We’ve had worse teams but at least they always had a go.

Confidence must be shot to bits when their manager continually tells them they can’t have a go and just keep in the game.

it has to be over with soon, hasn’t it?