Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Norwich City at home

Kane57

I think you chaps will have to adopt the same tactic as you used to us chaps at home but try and have a little more quality (think the lad that came on second half should start for you out wide) in the balls out to your wide guys who need to break with pace and probably supported by two midfielders.... I think you will need a bank of 6 to protect your goal as they move the ball around very well on the floor.  No outstanding players bar the striker   but move the ball well and from side to side.

To be fair we tanked them in the first half and could have been more.. second half tired and substitutes aren't as good as the first team so they created more.....

Good luck for the game

6 hours ago, WHITE BOY said:

I think you chaps will have to adopt the same tactic as you used to us chaps at home but try and have a little more quality (think the lad that came on second half should start for you out wide) in the balls out to your wide guys who need to break with pace and probably supported by two midfielders.... I think you will need a bank of 6 to protect your goal as they move the ball around very well on the floor.  No outstanding players bar the striker   but move the ball well and from side to side.

To be fair we tanked them in the first half and could have been more.. second half tired and substitutes aren't as good as the first team so they created more.....

Good luck for the game

Do you fancy being our next manager? :D

Matthews

olkowski lowe wheater beevers noone

connolly vela Buckley

Donaldson magennis

difficult one.

trying to retain the same team shape but coping with the loss of O’Neil and Wilson and others being out.

little was poor in the back 3 away at Bristol in cup so might have to go with lowe

3 hours ago, Farrelli said:

Lowe centre half ? Olkowski would be better and bring Little in at wing back. Keep Lowe in mf.

Buckley, Vela, Connelly would get mullered.

He went to centre half towards end of the Birmingham match. Not sure how that went though.

i know what you mean but im sure every week we say the centre midfield would get mullered. Regardless of who is in there.

With 2 top id hope we’d rely less on midfield supporting and to some effect let magennis and Donaldson go at it themselves. Therefore allowing the midfield to sit.

8 minutes ago, Eavesy said:

He went to centre half towards end of the Birmingham match. Not sure how that went though.

i know what you mean but im sure every week we say the centre midfield would get mullered. Regardless of who is in there.

With 2 top id hope we’d rely less on midfield supporting and to some effect let magennis and Donaldson go at it themselves. Therefore allowing the midfield to sit.

True. I have been impressed with Lowe's versatility so maybe he could do a job there.