Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Sign in to follow this  
leigh white

Roped In To Watch The "Stranglers "

Recommended Posts

I only watched them in 77 at £ 3 quid a ticket, anyway back to the same venue at the Apollo and a line up a bit different in a few weeks to hear the old cunts blasting some tunes out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10 February 2019 at 20:53, leigh white said:

I only watched them in 77 at £ 3 quid a ticket, anyway back to the same venue at the Apollo and a line up a bit different in a few weeks to hear the old cunts blasting some tunes out.

You'll enjoy it! Might have a dabble myself. Not decided yet. You standing or in the seats?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Standing on the seats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

I'm in and no trying to finger me during nice n sleazy

 

Which song do you want him to finger you during?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Carlos said:

 

Which song do you want him to finger you during?

All the others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

I'm in and no trying to finger me during nice n sleazy

Are you waiting for "Skin Deep " ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Carlos said:

 

Which song do you want him to finger you during?

Peasant in the big shitter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just checked, its QPR away that day - not much chance of getting back for the gig.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We stayed til the end and got back from millwall at 810

Inc a big shop at euston

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14 February 2019 at 22:41, Casino said:

We stayed til the end and got back from millwall at 810

Inc a big shop at euston

We are in a mini-bus that will probably stop-off en route home. However, if we are 2-3 down after 60-70 mins, I'm guessing we'll leave and get a head start!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.